• Chapter Thirty-one •

Y/N'S POV ::

I take a deep breath as I stare at myself in the mirror. It's been an hour since I've locked myself inside. I have no idea what I'm afraid of. Visiting the doctor? Or hearing the words from that I don't want to hear? Or the doctor telling me that there's no need for surgery because I'm already past my limit? I have no idea.

I close my eyes being frustrated and all the events from yesterday flashes through my brain. Jungkook took me on a full day date yesteray. Every second with him was magical. He made sure that I loved everything but he had no idea that even the slightest efforts of his makes my heart jump. We ended our date when he kissed me like a madman in the restaurant. Honestly I thought he won't stop but he did. He stopped and said that I should save my energy for the hospital visit. I laughed it off but now that I'm here inside the bathroom while he is waiting outside,I wish for the earth to split open and swallow me whole. The entire process of going through the tests makes the breakfast inside my stomach churn.

I sink down on the floor while hugging my knees and burying my face in my palms. I'm scared. I'm so afraid that I can't even breathe properly and if I told this to Jungkook then he will only be worried. Although he do not let his expressions stay on his face but I know he is scared too. I've seen it in his eyes when last night we were sleeping and he kept staring at me as if I will disappear soon. I let out a sigh being frustrated with myself. The sudden knock on the door snaps me out. "Miss Y/n,are you in? You okay?" I wipe at my tears before replying to Saera.

"I'm fine." I muttered. "Mr Jeon has been waiting for you." She informs before leaving. I force myself to stand back on my feet and look in the mirror again. There are faint dark circles around my eyes and my face looks pale. I look sick enough already. "I have to do this. I have to try. I have to try for him. I have to give myself a second chance." I muttered while staring in my own eyes through the mirror. "I've been through it already. I'll do it again." I inhaled a sharp breath and there was another knock. "Y/n? Are you still inside? It's been one and half hour, Sweetheart. Come out." It was Jungkook as I let out a sigh. "I'm fine! I'll be out soon!" I exclaimed. "You sure? Do you need any help? Should I call Saera?"

My eyes welled up with tears and my lips wobbled at his words. Just why he has to be so concerned?  "I.. I'm okay.." I choked out and soon after heard his footsteps leaving the room. I managed to come out of the bathroom and was getting ready. "Are you ready?" Jungkook questioned as he walked inside the room. I let out a smile and nodded. "Almost. Let me grab my jacket." I muttered and walked towards the closest. My clothes were kept inside his closest. It was still weird to adapt the feeling of living with him. I never had a boyfriend before. Jungkook was my first in everything and I was glad that he is.

I knitted my brows together when I caught the glimpse of his shirt kept separately in his closest. The shirt is wrinkled and I'm sure Biggie keeps his clothes clean. Hell he hates untidy clothes. "Biggie.." I grabbed the shirt as Jungkook hummed without looking at me. "Why this shirt is here?" I questioned and he finally averted his gaze from his phone to me. He blinked before widening his eyes. "That shirt?" He questioned as he walked towards me with a small smile dancing on his face. "That's really important to me." He said. "It looks wrinkled. Should I throw it for washing?" I questioned but he took the shirt from and shook his head. "No. It will lose it's speciality then." He mumbled before putting the shirt safely inside the closest. He grabbed my coat for me and helped me wear it.

"What's so special about that shirt? It's black?" I mumbled with a visible pout on my face. He shook his head again before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. "If I told you the reason then you'll think that I'm stupid." He said as I tilted my head. "I already think that, you know." I smiled at him. "Do you remember the day we met?" He asked and I nodded. How can I forget that day? I remember it so clear! I can picture it- and then it clicked. As the realization hit me hard I widened my eyes and stared at my now boyfriend since we went on a actual date. "Noway!" I exclaimed as Jungkook nodded with a smile.