• Chapter Twenty-five •

Y/N'S POV ::

When they said a trip to their warehouse in Jeju. I expected something casual and small but THIS? This is anything but small. I gape and gawk at the freaking villa in front of me. The exterior design is worth drooling over. Hell I might just faint right now. "Hell. Can you pinch me?" I mumbled while blankly staring in the air. "What?!" The female beside me snarls with a chuckle leaving her mouth. I tilt my head and face her. The lady has dark brown hair, big pair of eyes with jet black orbs, the piercing on her nose shines brighter in the sun as she laughs at me. I don't forget to take a glance at the ring in her hand which shines bright. That's Nina. Jung hoseok's fiancée. When he first mentioned her, she was his girlfriend but few moths later they are engaged. Nina is sweet. So sweet. I met her this morning when all of us gathered to depart for Jeju.

"I didn't expected this bro. It's not a warehouse! Its a fucking VILLA!" I chirped and looked in front again.

(A/N: Something like this ok? 🗿)

"You didn't like it?" Irene asked from behind as I shook my head. "It's amazing. Just... not what I expected.." I mumbled while I take a look around me. These people are way too different than me. Things which are normal for them are too overrated for me. I let out a sigh and stare down at my feets and then suddenly the familiar black stompers comes in sigh as I look up and see Jungkook. "You forgot your purse in car." He says as he hands me my bag. "Thank you." I mumbled with a smile. He shook his head and walked away. I've been packing my stuff for this trip since past three days and I had disturbed him a lot with tons of questions because I had no idea what stuff these people do on new year.

Jungkook simply answered saying that he never went on any new year party other than in a club with Jimin and Taehyung. This was something they haven't done in years.

Soon after we all gathered in a hall room. The whole house is luxurious and it's surrounded with guards. I look around myself and see everyone being lost in themselves. Everyone is here except Jimin and Yoongi who will be joining in the evening. We'll stay here for two days. "Ok! Everyone!" Seokjin exclaimed, gathering all attention to him. "As you all know, this villa hasn't been in use for many days so I had to give orders for cleaning the rooms before our arrival here." He sighed before continuing. "Unfortunately, only five bedrooms are available!" He twisted his lips with a disappointment. "Irene and I will be staying in one with Saehyun of course! Hobi and Nina in one! Taehyung and Jimin! Namjoon and Yoongi and then... Jungkook and y/n."