• Chapter Thirty-Seven •

Y/N'S POV ::

I nervously smiled at the guy in front of me and then at the lady sitting beside him. I let out a sigh before tilting my head and looking at the other direction where my fiancé is standing and talking on the phone since an hour. I shook my head at the thought. I don't get this guy sometimes. "Excuse me.. I'm so sorry.." I mumbled to the guy and his secretary before getting up from the couch. They are the wedding planners I didn't ask for. Jungkook called them and now he himself is busy talking on the phone. I walked straight towards him and glared at him.

"What's wrong, baby?" He questioned as I shook my head in disbelief. "Do you remember that you called them?" I asked while pointing towards the wedding planners as the big guy blinked. "I'm so sorry,Sweetheart. It was an urgent call!" I scoffed at his words. "Fine! Attain your calls! I'll be in our room if you need me." I stated before turning around to leave. "You guys can leave as well." I informed to the wedding planners before moving upstairs. "Y/n! Baby! Listen!" Jungkook kept calling out but I walked away.

What does he thinks of himself?

I sucked in a sharp breath and sat on a bed. I'm about to get married in two weeks and I have no idea what kind of wedding it is going to be. I have done zero preparation for anything and its frustrating. I bite to my lips in nervousness.

Few minutes later I hear the door opening as I roll my eyes and grab my earphones but a hand which covers my hand whole stops me. "Why? Did your call end or you feel bored?" I questioned as I glared at Jungkook. He let out a sigh before kneeling down in front of me while my hands are in his. "I'm sorry." He mumbled as I looked away. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart." He muttered while sliding his index finger under my chin and making me look at him as I clicked my tongue in irritation. "Just go away, biggie. I'm not in a mood." I muttered.

"You look like you're having pre-wedding jitters." Jungkook stated as i tilted my head and faced him. "And you look so relax! Be honest and tell me, you've done this before. Haven't you?" He chuckled at my question as I huffed. "No! Of course not! I never thought about getting married!" I blinked at his words before letting out a sigh and looking away. "This is not how it works, kook." I mumbled. "What?" He questioned as I shook my head.

"You called the wedding planners when I told you not to. I told you I'll manage and I just want a small ceremony but you insist on having my dream wedding which I have no idea of and then you are always busy. You don't get time to participate in any of the wedding preparations. We are about to get married in two weeks and I have no idea how!" I was breathing heavily after I ended my worries.

"I can't do anything without you here because I'm not getting married alone so don't tell me to go with tae, Jimin, Irene or someone else because I don't want to!" I added as he nodded with his lips pressed against each other. "I'm sorry.." he mumbled as I snorted. "Do you have anything better to say! If not I'm sleeping. Good night." I stated before tucking myself in a blanket.

I don't care if it's all because of my bride nerves or whatever but a wedding preparation is supposed to be done by both bride and groom. If he is not putting efforts then it feels like I'm getting married all alone.

It was around 2am when I felt the tug on my shoulder and I opened my eyes only to see Jungkook smiling at me. "What?" I groaned as he signaled me to get up. I rubbed my eyes out of habit. "Let's go." He said as I gave him a look. "Its 2am!" I exclaimed as he let out a hum before guiding me outside. I let out a groan but let him drag me anyways. The hallway is decorated with flowers and candles as I confusingly look around. "What's going on, biggie?" I questioned but he didn't answer.

We stopped outside the living room where a box was kept as I turn to face Jungkook. "You'll see boxes from here and each of them has different types of cards. You have to pull one out and according to those, we will plan our wedding!" He exclaimed as I blinked. "Why do you have to make everything so dramatic?" I questioned as he sighed. "It's an apology for earlier." I rolled my eyes and turned to the box. Sliding my hand inside I pulled out one card. 'Evening' it was written on it. "We are having an evening wedding. Ok, not bad." I chuckled as one balloon suddenly popped out and the confetti fell upon us.