• Chapter three •

Y/N'S POV ::

I sighed when I reached Ken's apartment and saw it locked again. Its been few days since I'm trying to find him but all I could find was his locked apartment. I tried contacting him as well but his phone is unreachable. It makes me doubt if Jen's father han jisung has done something to him. Only knowing Ken's name was enough for him to take actions. His actions is what I'm afraid of. Han jisung was a known businessman but the man had powers too. Although I was not sure but if not him then he can hire some people to hurt ken. As far as I know Ken loves Jen dearly and he'd do anything to have her. It's almost unbelievable to know that ken has not taken any actions yet.

The train of my thoughts came to halt as I heard my phone ringing. The corners of my lips curved up as I answered the call.

'We'll do your work but you need to pay fifty million won.'

Freaking fifty million won? For kidnapping Jen? The urge to punch the person behind the phone was so strong that I had to count five and let out a breath to control myself.

"Thank you for your time but I don't want to make deal between us anymore." I said and hung up.

After jungkook has denied,I've tried contacting other peoples. But kidnapping someone was a huge deal. I didn't said whom I wanted to kidnap because revealing Jen's identity to random mobs will create a fuss and boom! Another problem on my way. I'm determined enough to not create problems while helping my best friend.

"Excuse me?" I heard a faint voice from behind as I turned around and saw a women with a boy nearly five year old. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Are you looking for someone here? I mean I'm seeing you here often and I guess you don't even live in this building.." she nervously chuckled as I pressed my lips. Damn, strolling around someone else's house was indeed a creepy thing. I'm going to make Jen pay me with huge ass dinner after I'm done canceling her wedding. "I'm actually...looking for the guy who lives here. His name is jung ken. Do you...perhaps know him?" I asked as she nodded. "Ken always comes to play with my kid but its been a week since I last saw him.." she looked sad as she sighed. "When was the last time you saw him?" I asked. "A week ago.. he looked tense tho. Is everything okay with him?" Concerned filled her eyes as she questioned me. Why was he tensed? Did he find out about Jen's wedding?

"Everything is fine! Even if its not, it will be fine soon." I smiled at her. "Ken hyung will come back right?" Her kid asked as I crouched down and ruffled his hairs. "Yes!" I exclaimed as I offered him a chocolate bar that I always keep in my purse. He stared at the chocolate and then at his mother who nodded at him. "Thank you!" He exclaimed while taking the chocolate. "Hannie really misses ken." She mumbled. "Does he comes home at night?" I asked as shook her head unsure. "I really don't know. I haven't seen him around for a week. I thought he must be out with his girlfriend." She said with a smile. "You know his girlfriend?" I asked. "He used to talk a lot about her! But never said her name though." He didn't said her name because Jen's father was a famous businessman. "I'm sorry to ask..but was he close to your family?" I hesitated. "Not that close...but my husband invites him for dinner sometimes and hannie plays with him on every weekend." I nodded at her.

Ken has a dream. A dream of becoming a great lawyer. But then, jen was also a part of his dreams. He is a hardworking and tough guy. He'd never give up on his love and I'm sure about that.

"Thank you so much for your time! I really need to get going now!" I exclaimed while bowing the lady and ruffling her kid's hairs. "See you soon little one!" I left the building with again nothing. If I'm not able to find Ken in Seoul then I have only one option left to find him and that is, to find him at his birthplace. I sighed as the afternoon ray of sun hit on my face. Grabbing the chilled americano from a cafe i straight went towards my workplace.