• Chapter Nine •

Y/N'S POV ::

I looked around as we reached an unknown building. Apparently, this one building is their secret base. It looks like a mansion but no one is here except us all. "Ouch! What are you doing?" I heard taehyung groaning as I stared at him and realized that i accidentally placed my foot over his. "I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as he shook his head. "I'm forgiving you only because you are beautiful.." he said as I rolled my eyes. "Should've placed foot on your throat instead." I muttered under my breath which surely went unheard by him.

Namjoon joined us too and everyone was gathered except one guy. I sighed as I looked at Ken who was taking care of his dear girlfriend. I smiled to myself. "So.." Namjoon cleared his throat as I turned my head towards him. "Here is your best friend and our work is done here. Right?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Thank you so much for everything guys.." i said to all of them. "No need! It was weirdly good experience working with you." Seokjin said as I chuckled. "You must love your best friend a lot. Don't you?" Hoseok asked as I nodded with a tight smile. "She is more than just a best friend." I mumbled with a smile. Jen was there for me when no one was and I can't be more thankful of her. "You're an amazing actress tho!" Taehyung exclaimed while plopping on the couch. I was about to answer him when I heard Jen's voice. "Oh my God y/n,what happened?!" I quickly walked towards her.

"Hey.." I said as I blinked at her with a cheap smile on my face. "What did you do..?" She almost whispered as I shrugged my shoulders. "You belong with him.." I said as she shook her head. Ken pulled her in a tight hug as she started sobbing. "How are you feeling?" I asked her while stroking her hair as she pulled away from ken and looked at me with teary eyes. "I'm sorry.. i did not see any other way to get you out of that marriage." I said while feeling guilty for no reason. Jen shook her head and hugged me as I smiled widely. "I love you! Thank you so much! I had no guts to do what you did. You made it easier." She said with a smile. "I missed you.." I said as she chuckled. "I bet you did!" I nodded at her. "Hey wait! Isn't Ken supposed to be with you right now?" I asked as she looked down with a pink shade adorning her cheeks. "Yaah! Stop it!" I exclaimed while rolling my eyes and turned towards Ken. "You. Take care of-" I was cut off by hearing the front door open loudly.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I heard Seokjin asking from outside. "Who is that?" Jen asked as I noticed the kind of fear in her eyes. "Ahh its just a really big guy!" I exclaimed while waving my hand. "Its just Jungkook, baby.." Ken said as I nodded. I heard some mumbling sounds from outside. "Guys, i think Jen needs a rest... I'll be waiting outside ok?" I asked them as Ken nodded. Giving them both their little privacy I walked out of the room only to see Jungkook sitting on a couch looking somewhat tensed..? "Hey.." I mumbled taking everyone's attention as all the six boys turned towards me and jungkook was staring in the air. "Is he okay?" I pointed at the big guy who let out a sigh.

"You said you have some meeting bro." Taehyung stated. "Exactly! I thought you were not coming here." Jimin said as Jungkook sighed yet again. "I..I thought well... I just wanted to know that you all reached here safely.." he said as everyone nodded. "Well.. everything is fine! How was the wedding without the bride?" I asked and finally he looked at me. I was standing few feets away from where he was seated in his grey blazer. "The wedding..." he trailed off as his eyes traveled from my eyes to somewhere near my hand. "What happened to you?" Jungkook asked as I looked around and before I could find whats wrong with me he took long strides towards me and held my elbow. "What happened?" He asked.

And thats when I felt it.

The damn pain.

"Oh my God,y/n you're bleeding!" Jimin exclaimed as I nodded and looked at my wounded hand. "Yeah.." I mumbled. "What happened?" Jungkook asked as I stared at him. His eyes looked so different and soft. "How did you get hurt,y/n?" He asked again as I came out from his eyes. "Ahh... I must've hurt myself when the guard pushed me. I actually did felt the pain but didn't-"