• Chapter Twenty-one •

NOTE:: Mention of blood, murder, child abuse and trauma. If you're sensitive then please refrain from reading. Your mental health matters the most. ⚠️

Y/N'S POV ::

The hallway and living room looks mess. There are shattered glasses, lights, ribbons and the flowers. Its all ruined. The efforts and the surprise is all destroyed by the person for whom I did it. I let out a sigh as I wipe the tears and look around. The blood stain on my arm reminds that he was bleeding. I hope he is fine. Nibbling on my bottom lip I crouched down as I picked up the broken star which I used for decoration purpose. Suddenly I hear Jungkook screaming as I immediately got back on my feets and rushed upstairs. As soon as I reached his room I twisted the door knob and went inside. "Jungkook!" I gasped at the sight in front of me.

Even his room is a mess. My eyes darted towards him lying on the floor with blood still oozing out of the palm of his hand as I went towards him. "Hey biggie!" I exclaimed while patting his cheek but he was half unconscious. His eyes were half open as he stared up at me. "I.. I'm.. I'm sorry... I'm.. I'm.. so... sorry.." he mumbled as a tear roll down his face. Jungkook choked on his breath while letting out a cough as I rubbed his back while laying him on my lap. "It's okay.. its alright! I'm here! Okay? Look at me.." I mumbled while trying to calm him but no avail. He couldn't stop coughing. "Do not close your eyes. Stay with me." I said as I rubbed his cold hands. "I think.. I should call your doctor.." I was about to grab my phone when he held onto my hand. "D-don't.. don't.. l-leave.."

"I'm not leaving. I'm just going to call doctor!" I exclaimed while grabbing his hand. "I.. I'm fine.." he said while breathing heavily. He couldn't breath. I figured as I watched how his chest heaved up and down in a irregular rhythm. Something was definitely wrong. "Fine. Count with me and breath please." I said as he nodded. "And do not close your eyes." I said while letting out a sigh. "Ok. Breath in..." I instructed him as he followed the instructions or atleast tried. His body wouldn't cooperate with him. "Breath out slowly..'' he exhaled softly and I continued doing the gesture for him to maintain the pace of respiration.

"Breath in.. hold it... breath out.."

Breath in..

Breath out..

Breath in..

Breath out..

And a while later he was breathing properly but he was still half unconscious. I looked around the room as he held my tightly and I realized the wound on his palm. "Can you g-get up?" I mumbled but didn't get any response. The state of his room is worse hence can't treat him here. I sighed as I decided to call the guards outside. "Yes ma'am-" the guy stopped as soon as he saw Jungkook lying in my lap mumbling the words we couldn't decipher. "Can you help me carry him in my room?" I asked as he nodded. Jungkook refused to let go of my hand as so held him until we were inside my room.

The guard laid him down on the bed while I stared at his messy state. If he was any better then he would've laughed or mocked. "If you open your mouth about his situation to anyone then I'll tell him myself to punish you. Got that? Not a word about his condition shall leave this room." I warned the guard who stared at me with wide eyes. Sure, I never threatened anyone. Infact I became way too frankly with everyone in this mansion. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you like that.. just.. just.. please do not tell about this to anyone.." I said as he nodded with a smile on his face. "Don't worry ma'am. We are thankful that you're here for him. He pushes people away from him everytime but it's good that you are here." The guard bowed down before leaving as I stared at his retreating back.

Shaking my head i went towards the drawers and pulled out the first aid box. I knelt down as I stared at his blood stained hand. Sighing softly I dabbed the cotton in antiseptic liquid before cleaning his blood with it. Jungkook let out a whimper as I nibbled on my lower lip. It was hard to see him breaking. The guy who seemed to be do tough around everyone was actually a wounded person. I figured there was something deeply scarred in him. Finally wrapping the bandage around his hand I closed the first aid box and was about to leave when he held my hand. "T-the snow.. cold.." I looked over my window at his words. The curtains are open and it's snowing still. "I'll close the curtains." I said before closing the curtains and then I proceeded to remove his shoes before covering him up with a comforter.