He was in bad mood and maybe he needed some babying.

"I don't workout to scare people away, hyungie, I work out to be a good cuddle provider." he smiled cheekily, holding out his arms in a mock hug.

"Look at this," he flexed his biceps and then puffed out his chest, "the best deal for good cuddles."

"No wonder Lix likes you the best." Minho murmured, eyeing the muscles warily and slapping his arm again.

He was a violent person when he was moody, who got a problem with that?

"Well, its a tie between me and Hyunjin, actually." the elder wasn't sure if the rapper was boasting or feeling unjust over having to share his spot.

Again with Hyunjin.

All he asks for is a day away from that attractive weasel and his thoughts.

"Yeah, he crushes hard on you both." now the topic was treading on dangerous waters and the dancer was watching his dongsaeng cautiously.

"Wouldn't you know?" Changbin gave him a weird look, like he knew something Minho didn't and such thought made him wanna chop the rapper up and feed him to stray cats.

"What do you mean now?" he asked, eyes wide in curiosity and agitation.

"Nothing." Changbin shrugged nonchalantly and got up, picking his gym bag from the floor, "Just that feelings aren't as simple or as complicated as you three are making it to be."

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Minho was dumbfounded.

And bamboozled

Maybe even flabbergasted.

What did he mean, talking about feelings like that?

AND WHY THE HELL DID HE SAY 'YOU THREE'??

"Wh- I don't understand.... What the fu-" Minho sputtered, going all jittery with nerves as he desperately looked after the younger who was starting to walk out of the gym now.

"See you later, hyungie. Give a kiss to Felix and Innie for me."

And he was gone, just like that.

Letting out a frustrated scream, Minho flopped back down on the mat, a bad decision if you ask him considering he was on the floor.

His mind was reeling from all the drama going on.

Felix has a crush on Hyunjin, confirmed by the one and only Seo Changbin.

But he has something on Minho too, again confirmed by the one and only Seo Changbin.

It was nothing he hadn't suspected already.

Felix was an open bisexual who had spoken out clearly that he found all of them attractive, some more than others even, and his actions had always spoken that he felt some different kind of way for Hyunjin and maybe Changbin as well.

But Minho had never minded that, considering he was far from that business.

Yet, now he finds himself in the middle of the puddle, getting flirty remarks and compliments from the sunshine boy, and even having more physical contact than normal.

He wasn't sure how to handle it. He didn't hate it of course, in fact he pretty much loved it considering Felix had never shown much interest in him before (his poor cats TT), he had no idea what to do with the knowledge that Felix might see him as a potential love interest or something.

He was not against the idea too, it just threw him off actually.

The sudden drop of the problem was messing with his already stress filled life.