Jiang Tang bit the bullet and tried it for the third time.

The first two failures must be because she did not follow the details properly. As they say, never give up, the first time and the second time failed, the third time will definitely succeed!!

As a result, they came out similar to rabbit shape with a little burnt but seemed to be improving. 

However…..

Chu Yi took the first bit. After putting down his chopsticks and drinking two large glasses of water in silence. He touched his mouth: “It’s delicious, but a bit salty.”

Salty….?

Jiang Tang picked up a piece and tasted it, her throat instantly overwhelmed by the saltiness. 

She hurriedly vomited it out and turned on the faucet to rinse her mouth. Putting on a long face: “I mistakenly put salt….”

The children looked at Jiang Tang at the same time.

At last, Liangshen blinked: “Ma, let have Papa’s cook come to make it. The biscuits backed by Giles are super delicious – slurp….”

“Go, go, go, it must be you guys affected by performance. Get out, get out.” Jiang Tang was not convinced and chased them out of the kitchen.

Qian Qian bulged her cheeks and shook her head: “Women are….”

Liangshen patted his sister on her head and said: “Qian Qian, when you grow up you will have to earn a lot of money, otherwise you will be like Mama has to work in the kitchen every day.”

And made unappetizing food. 

When it was getting dark, Jiang Tang, who had been busy in the kitchen for a whole day, finally made biscuits that are presentable. She could not wait to show them to her children. 

The shape of the cookies is very cute. There are bunnies, piggies, and Qian Qian’s favorite kittens. Although the surfaces are slightly burnt, it was already good enough. 

Chu Yi picked up a piece and carefully put it in his mouth, chewing it and suddenly a creaking sound came out, it seemed like there was eggshell…

He raised his eyes and saw red burnt on the back of Jiang Tang’s hand. He slightly frowned: “Mama, what wrong with your hand?”

Jiang Tang looked down and casually said: “I was careless and got burnt. It’s nothing.”

“Mama, inside this cookie has….”

“This cookie is very delicious.” He interrupted his younger brother.

It took Chu Yi only two mouthfuls to finish the first cookie, he then picked up the second one: “There will be a lot of buying our cookies tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” He nodded vigorously, “I’m sure.”

After that, he used his elbow to bump his younger brother’s arm lightly.

Liangshen tilted his head looking confused. It took him for a whole to realize it and quickly said: “Ma, it’s tasty.”

After getting the children’s feedback, Jiang Tang breathed a sigh of relief and returned to the kitchen to pack cookies into boxes.

The next day, Jiang Tang took the kids to the Happy Elementary School.

Booths have been set up on the playground. Some are prepared by the school and some are by parents themselves. Chu Yi is going to sell a few of his old books, Liangshen and Liangqian are going to sell their toys which they don’t like to play with anymore.