Lin Suizhou smiled proudly at the success of his trick: “There is a space now.”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

Naturally, the little fool Liangshen didn’t know that he had been cheated by his father. He stood silently to the side and cheered for them: “Papa fighting!! Qian Qian fighting!!!”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

This sweet little fool, no wonder he will always be used by others in the future.

“It is not good for you to do that.” Jiang Tang whispered, “You are a big man, why don’t you go down yourself?”

Lin Suizhou didn’t seem to feel ashamed at all and said as if he deserved it: “He is useless.”

“…….”

Well, the big boss is right in everything.

The music is coming to an end and finally came to a crucial part. Now, there is only Jiang Tang’s family and the other group of the family left.

The area of newspapers is getting smaller. While Jiang Tang was thinking about how to get rid of Lin Suizhou, her arm was suddenly pulled by someone. She raised her head in astonishment and met with his deep eyes under the lens.

“Stand on my feet.”

Jiang Tang lowered her head, kicked off her shoes, and stood on his feet while holding his hands. When another family saw this, they also did the same thing.

The two are almost inseparable.

Jiang Tang helped prevent Qian Qian who was riding on his neck from falling. She could smell the faint fragrance of perfume on his body, which seemed to be woody incense, mixed with grass, clean and fresh, but also mysterious and charming.

While she was in a daze, her slender waist was held by the man.

Jiang Tang’s expression changed, as she was going to push him away, a cried out sound came from behind them. It turned out the woman in the other group fell. At the same time, the music stopped and the game ended.

Jiang Tang’s group successfully won first place.

Holding the card given by the teacher, a family of four left the dance studio.

Qian Qian was still riding on Lin Suizhou’s shoulders and refused to get down. Even after carrying her for a long time, his expression remained the same and did not look tired at all.

Jiang Tang glanced over and said: “Qian Qian, come down and walk by yourself.”

“No, I want papa to carry me.” After she finished talking, Qian Qian looked at Jiang Tang again and seemed to think of something, she pulled Lin Suizou’s ear and said, “Papa, mama wants to ride too.”

???

“Qian Qian can walk by myself, you carry mama.”

She then slipped down from Lin Suizhou’s back with a sad face.

Lin Suizhou looked at Jiang Tang with teasing eyes and squatted in front of her: “Come one, it’s your turn.”

“…..Huh?”

Jiang Tang was dumbfounded.

“Mama, it’s okay, I don’t mind.”

“……”

Lin Suizhou also followed along and said: “I don’t mind either.”

Ah -hah, dream on.

She gave Lin Suizhou a light kick on the buttocks, tossed her hair back, and walked forward proudly.