Jiang Tang looked at Liang Qian. Seeing her blushing face, looking very cute and adorable. 

“Wait a minute If you don’t mind. I heard that you paid for the medical expenses. My assistant will come over soon……”

“No need, it’s our responsibility.”

The woman firmly believes that her son has made Jiang Tang faint and the gastritis is only a small part. More importantly….her son broke the little girl’s toys. She knew that toys are not cheap. The woman’s head hurts for a while, and she is ready to go back and tidy up her bastard son.

“That, the toy money we will pay you. You can just give me a list. Don’t worry, we will pay whatever the balance is, definitely will not run away!”

So heroic!

Jiang Tang couldn’t restrain her smile: “It’s just a toy. You also paid for the medical expenses for me, it should be offset.”

“That’s fine then.” The woman looked at Liangqian, bent over and said to her: “If Peng Peng bullies you again, you tell auntie, auntie will help you beat him.”

After speaking, she turned and left.

The ward seemed to be immediately empty after the two left. Jiang Tang looked around and realized that Liangshen was not here. She guessed Lin Suizhou probably had arranged for him to go back first. It’s also good that he’s not here, saves her from feeling upset.

Lin Suizhou stared at Jiang Tang. Her skin was pale, less rosy than before, and even her lips became paler. Her weak body which was like a willow branch trembling in the wind half leaning on the pillow, making people feel somewhat pity and want to show tender care for her.

As he was about to open his mouth, a clear voice came to his ears: “May I ask are you Liangqian and Liangshen’s father?”

Teacher Liu carefully looked at his profile. 

She just came to teach at Changqing not long ago, so she had never met Lin Suizhou yet. She only heard from the female colleagues that he was very handsome. There were many handsome men out there, naturally she didn’t  think much about it.

It ‘s just that she didn’t expect that Liangshen and Liangqian’s father would be the president of Huatian Entertainment, the golden bachelor in the news, who’s already had a wife.

He glanced at her lightly, with a sense of alienation.

Teacher Liu couldn’t help but shuddered, and hurriedly said: “My name is Liu Qiuyue, I am Liangshen’s teacher.”

“Hm.”

Lin Suizhou’s  overly cold response made Liu Qiuyue embarrassed and hurt. She pinched her clothes awkwardly, did not  know what to say next.

“I, I just want to say….previously at every parent-child activity, you have never participated, which is not good for the kid…..”

“Hm,” He raised his eyes: “What else?”

“No more…..”

Lin Suizhou said: “My wife needs to rest. If there is anything else, let’s talk about it later.”

Liu Qiuyue gave a force smile, and stared at his face for a few seconds before turning to leave.

Lin Suizhou has been in the entertainment industry for so long, how can he not know what the young girl is thinking. It’s nothing more than seeing that he is rich and handsome, and has some thoughts that she shouldn’t have.

“Teacher seems to like you…..” Jiang Tang noticed the light in the young teacher’s eyes, and whispered: “What is your thought?”

“Want to drink water?”