She wished that Chu Yi was not so smart, wished he could be carefree as Liang Shen, did not know what delicacy is, so that…..perhaps it would not be too painful.

“Ah Wu is Chu Yi’s elder brother, the protector. Therefore, his existence for you is reasonable.”

Jiang Tang’s words once again have cheered up Chu Yi. His dark eyes sparkled and said with a smile, “Then Chu Yi also wants to be mama’s protector.”

Jiang Tang chucked. She felt distress after laughing: “yes, then you have to grow up well.”

It’s quite wonderful. In her previous life, she lived for nearly thirty years in her life, there were some rich people said they would give her wealth and splendid lifestyle; some high-ranking officials said they would give her a lot of money; and there were ordinary passers-by who gave her a vow of love, but among so many men, no one has ever said to protect her.

They lusted for her beauty, fell head over heel with her, but never thought of building a harbor for her.

However, today her conveniently 6-year-old son said to her.

“I’m going to teach tomorrow, does Chu Yi want to go with me?”

“Is it convenient?”

“I don’t think they will mind. That uncle is a good person.”

“Then I will go with you.”

Late at night.

After Jiang Tang put Chu Yi to bed, she logged in to the Internet to search for cases related to DID. Most of the patients suffered from different degrees of psychological and physical trauma. She scrolled down and noticed a line——Personality disorder is defined as a permanent state for life.

She rubbed her temples, suddenly a corner of the eye seemed to see a pair of small legs.

Chu Yi, who was in his pajamas stood before her, holding a small pillow in his arms. Under the dim light, his eyes were clear as crystal.

“Chu Yi, why didn’t you sleep yet?”

“Can I sleep with you?”

Jiang Tang smiled and bent down to hug him: “Only tonight.”

He nodded and stretched out his hands to hold Jiang Tang’s neck tightly.

When they entered the room, Jiang Tang carefully placed Chu Yi on the bed.

Ever since he could remember it, this is the first time he sleeps with his mother. 

There is a reassuring scent on her body, which made his inner uneasiness calm down a lot. But Chu Yi still did not dare to lean too close, he laid down carefully on one side, even breathing very lightly. He was a little afraid, but he did not know what he was afraid of.

Jiang Tang sensed his discomfort, she turned over and held him in her arms, “Do you want mama sing a lullaby for you?”

Chu Yi blushed, “I’m already big, don’t need to listen lullaby.”

“Once in a while is fine.”

Jiang Tang hummed the lyrics while gently patting him. The soft tone made the whole night gentle and delicate. Chu Yi closed his eyes and his breathing gradually stabilized. 

Jiang Tang didn’t know whether Chu Yi would get better, she didn’t know if the trajectory of fate would follow the original plot, but as long as she was here, she would give this child all her love and care. Although it’s insignificant, at least it could make him feel the warmth, unlike when she was a child, even a hug was a wild wish.