Jiang Tang: “……”

“I have work tomorrow, what exactly do you want to say?

This old man is really boring, no wonder he couldn’t pursue the female lead in the future.

Jiang Tang made a dismissive mouth gesture: “I want to go to work today too.”

He finally had some expressions, slightly raised his eyebrow and then narrowed his eyes: “Huh?”

Jiang Tang said seriously: “As a 21st-century woman, I can’t be a grass who always depends on a man, so I decided to be self-reliant ample food and clothing, and go out to work. Now I’m telling you this is to let you know not to seek your opinion.”

“What job?”

“Teach children to dance.”

“En, okay.”

“……….”

“………………..”

“…….you agreed?” Jiang Tang looked at him inconceivable. 

The smile on Lin Suizhou’s lips deepened, and his dark eyes flashed narrowly, “Why, you don’t want me to agree?”

“No, I’m just a little surprised.” Jiang Tang said, “I thought you would say something like the household is very rich, no need to go to work. Just stay at home and educate children.” 

He came forward and patted her on the shoulder, advised her in earnest words, “Ms. Jiang, this is the 21st century.”

“……….”

There are still five more days until Saturday, Jiang Tang decided to get up early to exercise from the next day. After all, this body has stopped practicing dancing for several years. 

The next day before the sun rises, Jiangtang is awakened by the heavy load. She opened her eyes in confusion and vaguely saw something swaying on her body. In a flash, her pajamas fell off.

Jiang Tang made a humph, struggling twice as she was half awake, “Go away.”

Lin Suizhou’s big hand caressed her smooth skin. Although she is a mother of three children, she maintained her body very well. The place should be round and full stay round and full and the place should be tight it stays tight. Even though her personality is not very interesting, her body is enough to fascinate him.

“Ahh, you’re so annoying.” Jiang Tang was like on fire and directly kicked the person. Only to hear a murmur, and the world was instantly quiet.

She pulled over the blanket, turned over, muttered a few words and continued to sleep.

Lin Suizhou covered his abdomen and stared at her back for a long time, then laid down with resentment and served himself against Jiang Tang’s back.

He let out heavy breathing, Jiang Tang opened her eyes again. She turned her head and directly faced his indescribable movements, her eyes jumped fiercely, wrapped the blanket around her body, and went out of bed barefoot. Jiang Tang conveniently found a guest room to continue her sleep.

7 o’clock in the morning. 

Jiang Tang came downstairs to the dining room.

“Where are the children?”

“They want to eat steamed buns at Rice Porridge Shop. I asked the driver to take them there.”

“Oh.” Jiang Tang responded, bowed her head in silence while eating breakfast.

Suddenly, she felt the line of sight coming from the opposite table.

“Let’s go to the hospital afterwards.”