Now only two of them are left in the living room.

“How was your day?”

Jiang Tang kicked off the high heels, and fell to the sofa with a long exhalation: “Almost died.”

Hde put down the newspaper, his deep eyes fell on her, and his tone became solemn, “What’s wrong?”

“You will have to go ask your two good sons.”

Lin Suizhou clenches his fist, gets up and about to go upstairs to ask them. 

“Hey, I have something to ask you.” Jiang Tang held his hand, “Do you know Xia Xhangdong?”

He frowned: “Why do you ask about him?”

“It means you know.”

Lin Suizhuo smiled and went back to sit next to Jiang Tang: “The founder of Miracle Pictures Entertainment, the original executive director of the company.”

Jiang Tang seemed to be interested, grabbing Lin Suizhuo and asked, “Where is he now?”

Lin Suizhuo’s expression changed, the eyes that looked at Jiang Tang hidden with meaning. His lips moved slightly, and his finger was pointing downwards: “Under the ground.”

“……..”

Jiang Tang….felt a chill in the back.

“……dead?”

“En.” He replied with a casual air, “Probably three years ago, they went to an event, the driver was drunk driving, and it was a rainy night, the car broke through the protective net, and the car together with the passengers fell off the cliff.”

Jiang Tang was absorbed in deep thought.

In the game scenario, Xia Changdong and his wife did die like this, but the drunk driver chauffeur was Lin Suizhuo’s people.

Could it be…..

Jiang Tang looked at him in horror, did her husband make a move in advance?

While in a daze, Lin Suizhuo’s eyes caught a black thing falling off from her pocket. He squinted, and his two fingers pulled out that black business card: “What is this?”

Jiang Tang finally recovered, and raised her hand and tried to snatch it back.

He stopped her with his big hand and scanned the business card: “Xia Huairun?”

“……..”

“That is why you asked me about Xia Changdong?”

“I, I, I…..I just asked casually.”

Lin Suizhuo crumpled the business card into a ball: “I don’t restrict you from making friends, but this Xia Huairun, this person better forget about it.”

Jiang Tang, who smelled the gossip, once again stepped forward: “What’s wrong with him? I think he’s not bad. Today, he even helped me out.”

Lin Suizhuo’s expression seemed to sink, and his tone was not as gentle as before: “There is a rumor in the circle, saying that Director Xia’s death is related to Xia Huairun. After all, they both have the same father but different mothers, so it is not impossible to kill for power.”

Jiang Tang stepped back and said in blank: “I think he’s good…..”

Lin Suizhou’s eyes are bright and sharp. He firmly pressed Jiang Tang on the soft sofa, and the warm big hand pinched her chin, “I did you just say, now I didn’t hear it clearly?”

Jiang Tang: “……”

Jiang Tang….keep smiling.

“I didn’t, I didn’t say anything.”