"See ? Isn't that bad ." Harry smiled , letting go of his hand and walking deeper in , until it reached his waist .

Louis whined , "But Haz ! It's cold ."

Harry chuckled , when a wave came , crushing on Harry's back , making him stumble a little forward . Louis giggled , Niall and Liam came over to him and started a water fight . Harry splashed back , turning away from them .

Louis giggled , watching the three in action . He was so into their fight , he didn't notice someone behind him .

He felt arms wrap around his waist . He jumped and pushed himself out of the arms , turning around to see a guy , smirking at him .

"Hello , beautiful . What are you doing here all alone ?" The guy said , his chest puffing out , as if to show off his muscles .

"I'm not alone , i'm with my boyfriend ." Louis said , taking a few steps back .

"Funny , I don't see him around here ." The guy stepped forward .

"Leave me alone ." Louis tried sounding brave , but it came out as a whine .

The guy chuckled , "Oh darling , we're going to have so much fun together ."

Louis looked at Harry , trying to make him see what's happening , to come and save him .

"Go away ." Louis said , trying to walk past him but the guy shook his head , "You're too damn sexy , little one ." He wrapped his arms around Louis .

"No , stop !" He tried pushing him away . "Harry !"

Harry pushed Niall off him , looking over to Louis . His eyes widened , watching Louis struggling inside another man's embrace . He quickly made his way out , grabbing onto the guy's shoulder , digging his fingers into the skin above his collarbone .

"Let go of him ." Harry growled . The guy gasped in pain , his embrace loosened . Harry pushed his arms off Louis , wrapping his hand around the guy's neck , lifting him from the ground a few inches to face him .

"It's not the first time I'm going to send someone to the hospital for touching my boyfriend , I have no problem doing it again . If you get near him one more time , start praying ."

Harry let go of his neck , only to punch him . The guy fell to the sand , clutching his jaw .

Harry turned to Louis , who was still shaking . "Come here , lovely ." He opened his arms , embracing Louis . Louis pressed his face to Harry's bare chest , trying to calm his breathing .

"It's okay , you're okay , he's not getting any closer to you again , I promise ." Harry shushed him , rubbing his back . Louis nodded , clutching Harry's biceps , looking up at him .

"Thank you for saving me , once again ." He giggled a little , pressing a long kiss to Harry's lips , "I love you ."

"I love you even more ." Harry rubbed their noses together , "Do you want to go in the water now ?"

Louis nodded , Harry held his hand tightly in his and intertwined their fingers , going in the water .

"Mm , still cold ." Louis giggled and clutched Harry's hand , going in until it reached his knees .

Harry let go of his hand , going one step more into the water , "C'mon , it's not that cold ." He splashed water on Louis . Louis gasped and turned away , "No Haz don't start it !"

Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around Louis from behind , "Aw i'm sorry , lovely . Forgive me ?"

"Mm , not sure yet ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , biting his lower lip . Harry chuckled , he liked it when Louis challenged him like that , even though he knew he's going to win without doing much .