~~

"We're here ." Harry said , parking his car .

"I'll call Liam to ask where they are ." Louis said , pulling his phone out as he got out of the car . He opened the backseat's door and took his bag out .

"Hello ?"

"Hey Li , Haz and I just parked , where are you ?"

"Hey Lou , Winter and I just started walking to the shore , we'll wait for you ."

"Alright , we'll meet you there ."

"Kay , bye ."

He hung up and put the phone back in his pocket , "Liam said he'll wait for us on the shore ."

"And Zayn said they'll be here in a minute ." Harry said , sliding his phone into his pocket .

They walked to the shore , spotting Liam and Winter under a parasol .

"Hey guys ." Harry smiled at the couple .

"Hello . How was vacation ?" Liam smiled .

"It was fun ." Louis smiled aswell , placing his bag down . He pulled his beach towel out , deploying it on the sand . Harry put his towel next to Louis' , when Liam's phone rang .

"Hello ? ... Hey , where are you ? ... Alright , we're on the shore . ... Yeah . ... Alright , bye ." He hung up and turned to the three , "Zayn and Niall we'll be here any second . So tell us , how was in London ?"

"It was nice ." Harry said , "An asshole tried hitting on Louis . I almost punched him . But other than that it was alright ."

"Missed me , bitches ?!" They heard someone call . They turned their heads , chuckling as Niall did a little dance with Zayn laughing behind .

"Sorry about him ." Zayn chuckled .

"Before we go in the water , put sunscreen on ." Liam said .

"Help me with my shoulders ?" Harry asked Louis , Louis nodded and took off his shoes , taking the sunscreen bottle from his bag . Harry took off his shirt , Louis right after him .

"Give me some , I'll do my front ." Harry held his palm up for Louis to pour sunscreen onto his hand . Louis did , then poured some into his own hand to do Harry's back . They stood up , Louis roamed his hand on Harry's shoulders down to his back , making sure he doesn't leave white spots .

"Come here , I'll do your back ." Harry said , taking the sunscreen from his hand . Louis turned his back to Harry , while Harry did his back he put sunscreen on his chest and stomach , not wanting to get burned .

"All done ." Harry threw the sunscreen bottle on the towel , offering his hand to Louis , "C'mon let's go in the water ."

Louis took his hand , watching Liam and Niall running into the water . He turned to Zayn and Winter who were still sitting under the parasol , "Aren't you coming in ?"

"Later ." Winter said , Zayn nodded .

"Alright , let's go ." Harry pulled Louis with him to the water .

Louis put his foot in the water , immediately pulling it out , "It's cold ."

"Oh c'mon , let's go in ." Harry pulled Louis in , but Louis tugged at his hand , "But it's cold !"

"You'll get used to it ." Harry said , "We'll go slowly ."

Louis sighed , "Alright ." He dipped his feet in the water , curling his toes at the cold feeling .