• Chapter Fourty-six •

Start from the beginning

Namjoon hyung let out a sigh before gesturing something to the doctor. "I'm sorry.. kook... I'm sorry..." He whispered as I kept shaking my head. "No! No! No! No! No! Let me.. let me... meet her.. first.. please..." I stated as I grabbed him by the shoulders. Namjoon hyung looked away while I begged in front of him. Few minutes later the nurses came out with a stretcher. I moved away from Namjoon hyung as my eyes landed on y/n. "Y-y/n.." I stammered as I caressed her cheeks. "Y/n.. talk to me.. sweetheart.." I was stroking her hairs softly. She looked so beautiful. Like an angel straight from heaven. "We need to go.." the nurse muttered while I held y/n's hand. "Baby... you're cold.. why.. why are you so cold..?" I questioned.

She wouldn't respond to anything and I didn't realize when the tear fell down from my eyes. I kept staring at her. Waiting. Waiting for her to open her eyes and wipe at my tears just the way I do with hers. I know she will wake up. I know my y/n won't leave me. She promised. We promised each other.

I feel the tug on my arm and suddenly I'm being pulled away from my wife. "Hyung! Leave me!" I exclaimed. My hand slowly slipping away from hers. "Hyung! She is cold! I need to warm her! Leave me, hyung! Let go!" I snarled as I watched them take away my wife from me. "You need to let go , Jungkook! SHE IS DEAD! Y/N IS NO MORE!" My movements come to halt at Namjoon hyung's words. I turn to face him. He is staring at me as I blink.

The numbness takes over me with such a rapid speed. I don't feel a thing. It's empty. The place is cold. But I feel the ache in my heart. I feel like I'm being consumed by the darkness. As if there is a black hole and I'm being pulled in it. The place so cold, so void, so dark and nothing. Its nothingness. I'm going in that place. A place with no y/n. My vision blurrs. My eyelids feel heavier. The pain is too much to take in and it hurts to even breathe.

"My y/n isn't dead.." that's the last thing I say as the darkness finally engulfs me. The nothingness wins over and I'm inside that cold place now.

Will she come and pull me out of it? I know she will.

______

Its dark. Everything is dark. I can't see anything. Can't hear anything. I desperately look around to find an exit. My feets won't move.

"Hey big guy!"

I feel my heart beat. I hear my heart beating when I hear her voice. "Y/n.." I mumbled. "Where are you?" I questioned to the darkness. "I'm here, biggie. I'm still here.. and will always be.." she said. "Why can't I see you? I wanna see you. I wanna hold you. Please... baby.." I whispered and hear her let out a soft chuckle.

"Are you desperate to see me?" She questioned. "You have no idea." I muttered. "I'm not leaving, kook. We made a promise. I vowed to be with you." I nod my head as I hear her. "I'll fight the death for you but only on one condition.."

"What?"

"Fight with me, kook."

"I can't find the exit to this dark loop." I muttered. "There's always an exit to every opening. There's always a light in the darkness. You'll find too." I hear her muttered those words. "I have no light except you." She chuckles at that. "You're so cheesy!" Y/n exclaimed as I smiled. "For you, I am. You love it tho.." I muttered. "Hmm I do love it."