• Chapter Fourty-four •

Start from the beginning

Y/n will be entering her trimester in two days, making her complete six months pregnant. Her emotions is all over the jeon mansion and not to mention but my sweet angel y/n has turned into a angry demon. She gets irritated easily.

"Sir, I tried but they aren't listening.. otherwise we will loose the deal." Jinyoung said as I let out a tired sigh. Disadvantage of being the CEO and mafia at the same time is that I can't give my 100% to both. "How long would it take?" I questioned. "Four days." I twisted my lips at his words, trying to register them. Four days. "I'll let you know by tomorrow morning." I stated.

The following evening i walked in my house only to hear my wife yelling again. "No Saera! Its too spicy!" Y/n was in kitchen. Her eyes fell on me as I let out a hesitant smile. "Hi, Sweetheart." I said. "Hey! How was your day?" She questioned with a smile. "Good.." I mumbled. "...I'll get freshen up..?" I pointed upwards before walking away. The whole time I was thinking about the Japan deal. If it wasn't for my company's reputation then I would've canceled it easily but I've canceled meetings many times before and i can't keep doing this.

"That's not how you do it, Mark!!" My steps halted as I heard y/n's voice. "Hyung.. she seems really angry today.." I mumbled to the phone. "That's just her mood swings kook! You have to tell her because you need to go." I have called Jin hyung again. "What if she gets mad?" I questioned. "Am I hearing the Jeon Jungkook being scared?" He mocked as I rolled my eyes. "Who isn't scared of their wives tho.." jin hyung added. "Shut up ! my y/n isn't like that." I stated. "Right. Then go and tell YOUR y/n that you're leaving. The deal is important and you have to go Jungkook." He said. I let out a sigh at the end. "You make it sound easy but it's not easy." I muttered, remembering the other day when my wife actually kicked me out of our bedroom because I accidentally bought the wrong flavor of ice cream.

I couldn't sleep whole night. Damn.

"Whatever dude! Solve your shits because i have mine to solve. I have to attend a parents meeting at Saehyun's school tomorrow so I need to sleep. Call me if you survive." Jin hyung stated. "Kindergarten has parents meeting?" I questioned. "You have no idea what kind of things they have! Good night." And he hung on me. I let out a curse under my breath. Should've called Namjoon hyung or Irene noona instead. "Kook! The dinner's ready!" I heard y/n calling me.

We had our dinner in silence. Then we were in our bedroom. She was scrolling through her phone while I was reading articles. "So...when are you leaving for Japan?" My movements froze at her question as I slowly turned around to see her. "What?" I asked as she let out a sigh before placing her phone aside and facing me completely. "It's cute how you read articles about pregnant woman nowadays." I glared at her while she smiled. "Jinyoung oppa told me that you need to leave for a meeting and he is going to volunteer you there." I blinked. She moved towards me before wrapping herself around me. "Careful." I muttered while holding her close.

"You've been stressing a lot big guy. I'll be fine. You should leave." She said. "But.." y/n shook her head at my hesitancy. "Being pregnant is a beautiful experience, kook not a disease. I'm completely fine. Yeah it does gets hard sometimes but I have you and others too..I can handle it just fine. You need to focus on other things more than me.." she mumbled as I stared at her. "You sound so mature today." She glared at me. "I'm always mature!" She exclaimed. "Sure you are." I chuckled seeing her getting mad. "You sure, you will be fine?" I asked as she nodded.

"Four days without you will be hell but I'll manage." I wrapped my arms around before planting a peck on her forhead. "I'll come back as soon as possible." I muttered. "Hmm.. I'll miss you tho." She said.

So I finally left for Japan the day after tomorrow. It was hard letting her go but I had to do that. Although, I've told Taehyung and Irene noona to keep checking up on y/n as she has refused to stay at Kim's mansion. Now my days weren't same. A part of me was left in Seoul,in those amber eyes. I still tried my level best to work. Y/n and I talked every morning and night. She actually seemed happy over there and it didn't make sense at all but maybe those were only her mood swings.