Finally

Maverick stayed out there for awhile. But he eventually made it back inside. Everyone already went back to bed.

He walked inside and walked over to his room. He opened the door and saw Ice sitting on the bed.

He looked over at Maverick. "Oh thank God you're okay... what's wrong? You were gone for hours..." Ice said worried.

Maverick shook his head. "I'm fine... I just needed air." He said as he looked at him. Ice sighed and nodded.

"Okay... sorry about the dancing thing. I got a bit carried away." He said. Maverick chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"That's honestly why I went outside." He said. Ice looked at him. "Sorry... did I do something?"

"No... it's what you didn't do." Maverick said as he switched into his tank top and sat down on his side of the bed. Ice looked confused.

"Wanna talk about it?" Ice asked. Maverick shook his head. Ice looked around and nodded. He turned the lights off and laid down on his side.

He winced slightly but sighed tiredly. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Yeah..." Maverick said as he laid down. He stared at the ceiling as the words that Rooster told him came back to him.

"Take a Risk..."

Mav looked at Ices back. "Ice- Tom... look at me." Ice turned and looked at him. Maverick looked at him. He was still hesitant and scared.

He didn't want to do this and lose ice.  He would rather suffer than hurt Ice in any way.

Mav leaned his forehead against Ices. Ice did the same. "Don't be scared..." he said.

Maverick looked at him. He rubbed his cheek gently. "I won't..." he closed his eyes and leaned down and kissed him gently.

Ice closed his eyes slightly and kissed him back. Maverick pulled him close to him and kissed his cheek and then his neck slightly.

Ice gripped Mavericks shoulder slightly. Maverick looked at him. "I... I thought I could take a risk."

Ice rubbed his cheek slightly. "Take another..."

Maverick leaned down and kissed him against this time with more behind it. Ice wrapped his arms around his neck and closed his eyes.

Mavericks heart started to beat so fast.

They both finally gave in. Ice broke the kiss slightly and looked at him as they both chuckled slightly.

Ice felt Mavericks cheek.

"Do it again..."

The next morning, everyone else was making breakfast. Rooster was hoping Maverick got the courage to finally do or say something...

Rooster made breakfast, and watched he realized Anne didn't sleep in their room. She slept in front of the TV with Coyote and Fanboy since they watched cartoons movies all night.

Rooster raised a brow and went over to Mavericks room and knocked on the door. "Breakfast guys!" He said.

He went back over to the kitchen and helped Hangman cut up some fruit.

Maverick woke up slightly and sat up. He looked around and then looked at Ice who was asleep in front of him.

Both of them were a mess. There was a shirt somewhere, their hair was a mess, but the mood was good.

Maverick got up and held his head and just got up and went to bathroom. He turned on the light and saw his neck.

"Oh shit..." he said as he saw the marks. He groaned in annoyance but chuckled as he felt himself blush slightly.

"Shit..." he looked at himself in the mirror. That happened last night. He didn't have anything to hide any of these marks, so...

He was gonna have to just deal with it. As he stood up straight, Ice walked in, looked in the mirror and groaned.

"We went overboard didn't we..." he said. Maverick chuckled a bit.

"Yeah... yeah we did. And they were hoping this would happen." Maverick said as he looked at him.

Ice chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Yeah... I figured." He looked at Maverick and smiled softly. He leaned forward and kissed him softly.

Maverick was happy... happier than he had been in years. "Ready to go out there and have breakfast?" Ice asked him.

Maverick chuckled and nodded. "Yeah..."

Rooster grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on the counter as the group ate breakfast.

As he was going to announce to the group he was gonna break down Mavericks door, Maverick came out of the room.

Roosters eyes widened. He saw the marks on his neck, and the ruffled hair. He had never seen Maverick this disheveled.

Maverick sat down and started to eat his breakfast. Everyone was staring at him. Maverick looked up and was about say something when Ice came out.

"Stop staring, it's rude." Ice said as he sat next to Maverick. Everyone was buzzing with anticipation. They were wondering who was going to be the first person to say something.

Anne was sitting next to Rooster and Hangman. "Why Are you all so quiet?"

They all just started to laugh. "Don't worry about it Anne. Its just an inside joke." Ice said calmly.

He sighed and sipped his coffee. He felt clearer.

He felt at peace for the first time in a few days.

Maverick finished his food and stood. "Ill take care of the dishes, all of you get ready to go." He said.

"Where are we going?" Rooster asked.

"Today, we're clearing Ices name by breaking into a television studio, and having him broadcast his innocence all over camera. We both of camera footage of the president torturing him, among other things". Maverick said .

"So we just have to take over a news station."

"Yep, and do if before she gets there and tries to kill us all. Anne will be hanging out with your mother at the hospital Rooster, she needs somewhere where we know there is a record of who is going in and out." Mav said. Rooster nodded in agreement.

Ice stood up and sighed.

"Let's get this done so we can take that woman out of office."