Rescue

Ice sat in his office. His leg was bouncing as he thought about his daughter being in a foreign land, being used as a pawn.

He suddenly got word that his daughter needed a rescue along with Maverick.

Ice froze at that. He looked down at his hands and saw them shaking. He shook his head and calmed himself down.

Another agent ran in. "Sir! They're alive! Maverick needs rescue now!"

"Sent the recovery fleet! I'm coming with!" He said as he started to walk back to his office.

"Sir! You can't leave headquarters per the regulations of the company!" His agent said. Ice looked at them.

"I don't care." 

Bob and Phoenix panted as they finished taking out the last enemy. She immediately rushed over to the team and started to treat them.

Fanboy winced as she patched up his head. "You guys did great..." she said.

The boys chuckled and shook their heads. "Nah..."

Anne careful helped Maverick through each walkway he wanted to test to see if they were cleared, which they weren't.

He stopped and took breaths. "Rooster... ETA on rescue?"

"About an hour." Rooster said. He was now at the rubble trying to figure out how the hell to get in there.

"Are you alright?!" Rooster said worried about Maverick was asking.

"I'm still bleeding to death, and Anne is still being an angel. I would've died awhile ago if she wasn't here..."

"Tell Anne I said thank you." Rooster said. He suddenly saw the rest of the group. "Phoenix! Bob!"

She looked beat up bad, and so did Bob. "We're here... we're caught up on the information." She said as she looked at the rubble.

Hangman was up in his hideout scoping the area. Hangman saw something and frowned. "Guys! Get under cover! Enemy jets are coming over here!". Phoenix hid the demolition crew and rooster started to hide.

Suddenly people showed up on the ground and put him under fire. Rooster hid behind a wall trying to withstand the fire he was under.

Suddenly a gunner came from the other side and shot him in the arm. He immediately shot the gunner and put pressure on his arm.

Hangman's eyes widened. "Rooster!" He turned his sniper and took out the competition. He immediately ran down to where rooster was to get him out of the open cause of the jets that were coming.

Rooster saw him. "What are you doing here!? You're supposed to be under cover!" Rooster yelled.

Hangman just yanked him up and ran him over to their hideout until the jets flew over, not seeing them once. "You idiot!" Rooster yelled. He then winced as he gripped his arm and leaned against the wall.

"What's your problem!? I'm saving you! I'm not having you come all this way just to die!" Hangman yelled in frustration.

He turned off his com so the others wouldn't have to hear him. Rooster copied him.

"Don't ever run into the a threat to save my life! That was stupid! I can take care of myself!" He yelled.

"I know you can..." hangman said frustrated.

"Then I'll be fine!"

"I didn't want to risk it again." Hangman yelled at Rooster. Rooster stopped.

Risk what again?

"Risk what?"

"I couldn't risk losing another partner..." hangman said. He kept his gaze linked with Roosters but he turned and walked but up the steps to his hideout.

Rooster stood there.

He was shocked. He sighed and knew he had messed up. He sighed and went up the steps and stood behind Hangman.

He gently touched his arm and leaned his head against his back. "I'm sorry...". Hangman just continued to watch the area.

"I... I didn't want you to get hurt...'okay?" Rooster said. Hangman turned towards slightly. He was going to say something when he saw Roosters arm.

"Oh shit! You really did get shot!" He sat Rooster down and grabbed a first aid. He cut Roosters sleeve and started to remove the bullet.

Rooster clenched his jaw and leaned his head back. "Shit..."

"I know... I'm sorry." Hangman got the bullet out and started to clean it, and then dress it. Rooster just glanced at Hangman.

Focus covered Hangman's face. Rooster just chuckled a bit until Hangman started to do stitches. Rooster whimpered in pain and gripped Hangman shoulder.

"I'm almost done."

And as he said that, he finished and then wrapped the wound. "Thank you..." rooster said.

Hangman looked at him and nodded. He took his jacket off and covered Rooster. "Rest..." Hangman was about to get up, but Rooster pulled him down and kissed him.

Hangman flinched but kissed him back. He broke the kiss slightly... "a-are we able to talk about this one.."

Rooster didn't say anything.

Hangman chuckled. "Well.... "

He met his gaze and smiled softly.

Phoenix and Bob were treating the trio. Coyote was getting his arm wrapped. Phoenix watched everyone start to wake up and realize they're alive.

Fanboy sighed in relief.

Bob was on lookout, watching for anyone who posed a threat.

"Thank you guys for finding us..." Payback said. Phoenix nodded and smiled. "No problem!"

She was going to say something when suddenly they all heard helicopters over head. Phoenix grabbed her gun and looked. She saw the American flag on the sides.

She finally could breathe seeing the flag. But then her eyes widened.

"Guys!? Is that the director?" She said.

The helicopter landed and Ice stepped off. He ordered the rescue teams to start moving the rubble.

"Find all agents who are in this rubble, and my daughter." He said as he got a message on his phone. He looked at it and saw it said.

Secretary of Defense

Ice somply ignored it and walked over to Phoenix. "Where's Mav?" He asked her.

She realized they didn't tell them the details of where the two were. Just that Maverick was in need of a rescue with his daughter.

"He's under... under the rubble..."