Awkward Mission

Maverick found Alex getting a bit comfortable with him. He didn't really care. He just needed to keep this man away from the upstairs.

But this man kept wanting to take him upstairs. Maverick was of course going along with it. Alex dragged him up the stairs, which maverick quickly tapped his intercom for anyone who was near his room to get away.

Hangman got the warning and checked his watch as he realized Maverick was about 30 feet from the room.

"Hide!" He quickly said. The two panicked and went under the bed. They stayed silent as the door open.

They heard Maverick laughing, and then the sound of kissing. Rooster held back laughter as Hangman covered his mouth.

They both of them were trying to figure out how the hell they got here.

Maverick pushed Alex onto the bed as he quickly scanned the room looking for both Hangman and Rooster.

Alex looked at him and chuckled. "Nervous?" Maverick looked at him and chuckled softly. "No no... I just wanna freshen up first."

"Bathrooms right over there." Alex ushered him.

Maverick nodded and walked over into the bathroom. He put his gun into his belt and placed something into his mouth.

He walked out and walked over to Alex and kissed him slipping a tranquilizer into his mouth.

Alex then realized what Maverick did, but still ended up taking the tranquilizer, but Maverick still had five minutes till it worked. He pulled out his gun placed it against Alex's head as he started to slip in and out.

"Touch me and I shoot you..." Maverick said.

Alex cursed under his breath as he eventually passed out. Maverick sighed and sat down on the bed. "Come on out you two." Maverick said.

Hangman and Rooster crawled out. "Sounds like you're having fun." Rooster said. Maverick shrugged. His hair was a mess, and his clothes were all undone.

"Sure..." he said as he stood up. "Did you guys find the info?" He said as he locked the door.

"Yeah... it's in this safe. We were almost in when you and your boyfriend decided to stumble in." Rooster said teasing him. Maverick rolled his eyes as he sat down on the bed.

Hangman typed in the now cracked code. The safe beeped and opened. Hangman grabbed a flash drive and placed it into his pocket.

Maverick sighed in relief. "Alright... let's get out of here." He ushered the two towards the door when he was suddenly grabbed and slammed into the wall.

Alex was awake. "Guys-" Alex shut the door and locked it. He pulled out a knife and held it to Mavericks neck.

"You try to drug me huh? Oh that doesn't fly with me." He punched mavericks gut and kicked him away from the door.

Maverick coughed harshly and winced. "What are you immune..." he said as he saw his gun right by the nightstand.

"Yes... I've been trained to be resistant to worse shit than that. You on the other hand, gave me some pretty weak garbage..." Alex growled.

Maverick chuckled weakly as he crawled closer to the bed. "Damn... I'll add that to your file." He said as he sat against the nightstand.

Alex pulled out a gun and placed against Mavericks forehead. "Any last words?"

Maverick thought as he grabbed his gun discreetly. "You're a terrible kisser." He grabbed his gun and kicked the man in the gut. Alex shot but barely missed Maverick.

Maverick shot him in the gut and kicked him into the bathroom. He locked the door and walked out of the room.

Hangman and Rooster were panicking but had to pretend everything was causal. Maverick looked exhausted, but he made it seem like he had a good evening with Alex to keep the guards at bay.

He motioned to the boys to walk ahead. Maverick had a slight limp and his head was spinning.

He clenched his fists as he tried to stay steady. Hangman and Rooster were concerned so they stayed close. When suddenly Maverick stumbled against the wall.

The two walked over and pulled him to the side away from the other guards. "Are you okay?!" The two asked.

Maverick just leaned his head against roosters shoulder. "We need to hide.... That guy may of gotten shot, but... but he is going to sent his guards after us."

Hangman looked around for the nearest exit. Rooster grabbed his gun. "Get him out of here. I'm going to give everyone some leverage."

Hangman stood up to protest. Rooster looked right at him. "Look... I know you're a stubborn asshole, but I need you to listen for once. Understand?" Rooster said as he removed his silencer.

Hangman frowned and picked up Maverick. "Hurry up dumbass..." hangman got out the exit and ran into the woods looking for the nearest town so Maverick can at least rest a bit.

Rooster fired up into the ceiling. "Phoenix, Bob, everyone. Get out of the building. Missions finished." He said as he saw agents coming after him.

He quickly ran and shot the ones coming after him. He was leading them away from the exits.

"What about you?!" Phoenix said.

"I'll meet you guys in a hotel in town. I'll be there soon just go." He continued the diversion.

Everyone stayed in one room. Maverick was getting treated by Phoenix. Hangman was pacing as he waited for Rooster to come back as his fears started to kick in.

They hadn't any communication with him since he turned off his com.

Phoenix felt bad for him. "Hangman... relax. Here, go get some waters and some snacks from the lobby." She said trying to distract him by keeping him busy.

Hangman looked at her and just nodded as he left the room. He walked down to the lobby and grabbed some drink and snacks, but stopped when he saw a man walk in.

Hangman's eyes widened as he saw Rooster walk in. He looked beat up.

"Rooster..." hangman said. Rooster looked over at him and sighed in relief.

"Told you I'd be fine."