"Hello?" she questioned. 

"Hello, is Jennie Kim there?" a deeper voice asked. 

"Who is asking?"

"My name is Taeyong Lee. I doubt she will remember me as we were both intoxicated when we met," he said. 

Lisa says nothing but opens the door for me to see who this person is, I get a good look at the man standing before us. 

Fuck.

Shit.

Fucking shit. 

"Do you know him?" she asked me.

I stare at him as he gives me a smile before bowing, this is not good. 

Maybe it could be?

How could it be good? The man that I almost had sex with is at my door asking for me. 

Well, if he doesn't remember anything then you can use this as your escape code, you have a baby without a 'father'.

I can't do that. 

Yes you can.

"I do," I said to Lisa causing her to look back at Taeyong. 

"Oh yeah.., you're the guy she brought home," she said without emotion. 

I can see from here that he is blushing at her comment before he speaks again. 

"May I come in? I would like to talk to Jennie about the baby," he asked. 

Lisa looks in my direction again looking for a answer from me. I nod my head at her and then she moves out of the way allowing him into the house. I stand up while he makes his way over to me. 

"I'll be in our room Jennie, if you need anything just yell. Depending on your yell depends if I kill him or not," Lisa said seriously. 

He lets out a slight chuckle as Lisa makes her way to the room. 

"She's dead serious," I tell him causing his small smile to drop into fear.

I tell him to sit at the table as I sit back down before I signal him to start speaking. 

"I'll make this as short as I can..." he clears his throat. 

"After I woke up the morning after our night I had a feel we did something and when I saw you on the news yesterday I remembered your face, so I had my manager find you because I want to be apart of the babies life if it's mine. I couldn't live with myself if I knew I had a kid and I didn't help you take care of it." 

Does he think we had sex? I mean maybe this is a blessing that he thinks it's his baby. It's not like I can be truthful about who's baby it is. 

"Of course he's yours, I don't sleep around," I said to him causing his face to light up. 

"It's a boy?" 

I nod my head at him which earned me a bigger smile from him. 

"May I ask why you didn't tell me?" he asked. 

"Because I didn't know who you were and I'm more than suited to raise this baby by myself," I said honestly. 

"I understand that, I'm sure this has all been a rollercoaster of emotions from the start. I'm just glad I was able to see you on the news and get the chance to talk to you."

"How old are you?" I asked him. 

"I'm twenty five, you?"

"Twenty four," I told him.