"What are you looking at?" I questioned and Dominics hands found themselves tracing down the curve of my hips.

"Anyone could see," He hummed as his left eyebrow slightly rose. ".. you don't mind?"

"No.. do you?" I asked, slipping from his grasp and standing to where I stood in front of the edge of the right side of the bed.

Dominic turned to face me and explained, "I just want you to feel comfortable, Roselyn-"

"- I know you do," I gripped the top of my tube dress and stared off to the side. ".. but I wouldn't have made-out with you, told you come inside my home- my bedroom, 'nd get naked infront of you if I was uncomfortable."

Dominic mouth opened as if he was going to speak but as the tube top of my dress slid down- revealing my bare breasts, no words seemed to escape his lips.
Goosebumps formed on my skin and my nipples hardened at the cold air- I didn't know whether his silence was good or bad.

"I can do the rest," Dominic licked his lips. ".. sit down and let me."

I play with my nails as I sat on the edge of my bed, sinking into the satin maroon sheets. I stared up at him- contemplating whether I should just do it myself because the gaps of silence while he just stared had me slightly worried.

"You're so beautiful," Dominic brushed his rough hands over my bare skin as he gripped the fabric of my dress- pulling it down my curves. ".. all those thoughts I had about you that I pushed away, fuck, they were far from the real thing- in the best way possible."

I bit my bottom lip and met his heavy gaze as he hovered over me.

"You thought about me like this..?" I whispered.

"Yeah," He confessed. ".. just being able to touch you- to kiss you."

I lifted my hips up and shimmied out of the skirt of my dress- Dominic's fingers brushed over my ass.
His touch grazed my lacey, red panties.

"Dominic?" I mumbled as my dress fell past my ankles and onto the floor.

He traced his fingertips over my thighs, up my abdomen- pausing underneath the curve of my tits.
I scooted back further, allowing Dominic to join me on the bed- the muffled clack of his dres-shoes hitting the carpet filled my ears.

"You can touch me," I grabbed his hand and pressed his palm on my breast. My breath hitched as he gave it a slight squeeze. ".. I want you to- more than anything."

Dominic massaged my tits and I rested against my mountain of pillows as he buried his head my chest- lips sucking and kissing my skin which I knew would leave marks tomorrow.
He sucked in a harsh breath through his nose- hot tongue swirling around the bud of my nipple.
I arched my back- my hand wrapping around Dominic sleeve..

"Dominic," I glanced down- his eyes were closed as he sucked on my nipple before he kissed the sensitive skin below it. His teeth nibbled at it a bit while his other hand worked my left tit with pleasure- rolling my nipple in between his fingers gently. ".. Dominic, I have-"

I let out a airy whimper and tugged at his now wrinkled sleeve.
My legs spread as a growing wet spot began to form in my panties, while he pulled back from my bruised skin- admiring the work he had done to my now puffy nipple.

".. I have a question," I huffed, petting his slicked back curls. ".. for you.."

"Hm?" He raised a brow.

I licked my already wet lips and shifted slightly as his hands left my breasts, his fingers tracing over my stomach.

"Since you've been out," I muttered underneath my breath. ".. have you had sex?"