"Ba't ko ba nakalimutan dalhin yung sewing kit ko para sa bunganga ni Zack? Kung patayin ko nalang din kaya nang manahimik pati yung kaluluwa niya?"

Boses na naman ni Amber ang narinig namin kaya sabay kaming napalingon sa kanya.

Kumisap-kisap siya. "Uhh, di ako yun."

"The voices," I realized. "They're coming from the dark."

"Tangina mo, Amber," sumagot ang boses ni Zack, at nagmumula ito sa kadilimang nakapaligid sa amin. "Sana pumutok 'yang bungo mo pag bagsak natin sa Tartarus."

"Not unless I split your head first." Vance's voice threatened in response, and it also cursed. "Fucking asshole."

Grey laughed softly, the same time his own voice spoke on its own.

"You're so fucking loud I want to stab my mirrors deep into your throats."

Then he chuckled again while his voice echoed around us.

"I wish the gods choke on their own spit and struggle to breathe forever."

"We're almost at the Furies." Paige finally opened her mouth to speak. "Just follow Grey's thoughts."

"Thoughts?" I asked.

"Vengeful thoughts," ani Paige. "The Erinyes are the goddesses of vengeance, and their lair is said to be filled with the thoughts of mortals and immortals seeking for revenge."

"So ginusto mo talagang pumutok 'yung bungo ko sa Tartarus, Zack?" naiinis na tanong ni Amber.

"It's okay, Amber." Paige was the one to answer in behalf of Zack. "Some vengeful thoughts are intrusive thoughts, meaning he didn't mean to think about it-"

"If we stay here a little bit longer I might just commit a murder-suicide because I hate everything and everyone."

We all turned our heads to Grey who shrugged innocently.

"What the fuck, Grey?" sabat ni Vance.

"Yeah, I think we should go," alok ko sa kanila at pinangunahan sila patungo sa pinagmumulan ng boses ni Grey na habang tumatagal ay mas nagiging galit at nakakaistorbo ang pinagsasabi.

"Shall I burn myself together with the gods, too, once I decide to burn the heavens and the earth?"

Tumikhim ako at binilisan ang aking paglalakad.

"If death isn't the end of everything, am I allowed to use it to start all over again?"

From the corner of my eyes, I glanced at Grey who stared blankly at the darkness in front of us. He noticed, and so he looked back at me with a subtle grin.

"I want to kill everyone and comfort them with the fact that death is not the end."

His grin grew wider until it turned into a teasing smile.

"I am going to burn the ones I hate first, and then the ones I love, for giving me life and making me live."

Nanghihigpit ang aking panga nang ibaling ko ang aking atensyon mula sa kanya.

"That's some very dark thoughts, Grey," Vance finally commented.

"You really think so?" ani Grey. "I'm just stopping myself from letting you hear the worst."

"Could you still control it?" tanong ni Paige.

"Barely," sagot ni Grey. "We're very close now."