Elysian War I

The Legends of Olympus artwork: "The Chief of the Orion Organization and His Right Hand" will be available to get as a photocard freebie of the Olympus Academy I Gift Sets

Vance's POV

Where the fuck was Grey? 

On the way to the lake, my foot steps were as heavy as the bombs that kept on exploding all around the Elysium's barrier.

No one knows how long the barrier will stay, and how much it can take, but I know it won't be too long after hearing the sounds of explosions start to echo louder, stronger, within the protected realm.

Flocks of birds have been frantically circling the sky, not knowing where to go. And among them, a red flaming bird was trying to gather the realm's residences in one spot.

And Raphael...

Yumuko ako sa tabi ng lawa nang nakaluhod ang isang tuhod, at dinama ang tubig gamit ang aking mga daliri. Kumawag-kawag ang aking panga, nang alalahanin kung kailan ko huling nakita si Raphael.

He's supposed to be here.

Marahan kong hinagod-hagod ang aking mga daliri habang nasa ilalim ito ng tubig.

"I can't find him," Paige spoke from behind.

My lips were tightly pressed when I turned to her. I dried my hand, and stood on my feet wearing a bad-tempered expression.

Because where else would that demigod be if not here in his realm that needed him?

My sister and I exchanged the same glance. And behind the darkened sky, her ashened eyes dimmed from a certain thought that we were both thinking at the same time.

"I'm going to kill them both," saad ko.

Paige let out a silent sigh.

"Go tell Reign," utos ko.

"She's occupied with fortifying the barrier," aniya. "Says she won't allow a single stain touch a leaf."

Wala sa sarili akong napatingala sa langit kung saan napalitan ng apoy ang dating sumasabog na liwanag sa ibabaw ng barrier. 

Great. They're throwing fire now.

Every ball of fire that landed a blow on the barrier released a burst of flames that spread on the clouds, turning them red for a few seconds.

"Haunting," puna ko sa trahedyang nagbabantang bumagsak sa kinatatayuan namin.

"It is," Paige was looking up at the sky, as well. "They want to destroy the realm, but Reign's not letting them enter."

"You think what Mom saw back then was scarier?" tanong ko nang mapatingin ulit sa langit. "When she was in the future, and the gods made the sky their domain-"