"Like you?" Hope questions.

   "Like me." I nod. "But, if it makes you feel better, your dad and I are bonded. That means our souls are tied together by magic. So, even if The Hollow kills me, his soul will anchor mine and I will come back."

   "How do you know?" Bexley squeaks.

   "It's happened a couple of times." I tell them and they're eyes widen.

    "So, I promise you, nothing will take me away from the both of you, okay?"

   "Okay." The say together and then, they both hold out their hand for me to prick their fingers.

______________________

    Rebekah had gone radio silent, so Nik had to go check on her and Kol. She and Kol where suppose to be destroying the Hollows totem, so that I am able to kill her. Freya fused the twins blood to two blades, one for me and one for her. Hayley stayed at the Compound with the twins. Freya and I walk through the gate of a big, white, Victorian house, where Freya had tracked the Hollow.

    "I sealed these with Hope and Bexley's blood." Freya states pulling out the daggers. She passes one to me. "One for each of us. Once the totem is destroyed, we can sacrifice the Hollow."

   We walk up to the bottom of the step of the house. Freya hesitates and stops moving forward. I turn back to her in question.

   "Are you alright?"

   "Yeah." She sighs with a humorless chuckle. "I never thought twice about fighting or dying for family before. But now, with Keelin..."

   "Now there's someone you are afraid you might not make it home to." I state. "Freya, we both are going home when this is over. I know we've had a rocky relationship, to say the least. But, I have your back. That is something you can trust."

    Freya nods. "Kelsey, I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but... well, I suppose family rarely does." I nod at her and we both turn to the house and walk up the steps.

   We enter through the front door. The place smells musky and unlived in. Dust coats the tables and the furniture. Jars filled with unknown preserved things line the shelves to the right. There are dead bodies laying everywhere, with blood trailing down their faces from their eyes, nose, and mouths. The door slams shut behind us.

    "I guess she knows we're here." Freya says. We slowly approach the double doors across the room.

   The door creaks open as I push it. As soon as, I cross the thresh hold, Freya goes to follow. However, she is thrown backwards across the room and into a table. The table collapses and Freya hits the ground unconscious.

   "Freya." I exclaim exiting the room and going towards her. I don't get far, because Inadu comes down the stairs and steps next to Freya's unconscious body. She holds up her hand and snaps my neck, making everything go black.

  I groan and open my eyes. My vision is blurry, so I rub my eyes to focus them. The water in front of me becomes clearer and I push myself up off the dock. I'm in the Bayou at the abandon cabin. The same cabin Tyler Lockwood held me and Hayley captive, the one where Eve taught me how to breath during labor, and the one where the wolf slit her throat a few days ago in front of me, Hayley, and Marcel.

   "There you are." A voice says behind me. I quickly turn around and see a woman exiting the cabin with two beers in her hand. She has long, dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. A leather jacket covers her plain white shirt, that is tucked into her black jeans. I immediately recognize her from the pictures Hayley found in her parents storage locker and the vision Hayley and Freya showed me, showing that she actually died, not abandoned me. I quickly get to my feet in shock.