_______________________

I go and get the twins and bring them to the ballroom. I explain to them what Freya needs, as I'm kneeled in front of them. I take their small wrists, one at a time, and remove their bracelets that block their powers.

"If you don't want to do this, it's okay." I reassure them. "You don't have to."

"It's okay, Mom." Bexley says.

"We're not afraid." Hope adds.

Freya comes over and looks at the twins. "Ready?" She asks them and they both nod. I pass Freya their bracelets and stand up.

"So he's just in there somewhere, clinging to broken memories?" Hayley questions, as Freya grabs the twins hands and leads them to her table. Hayley bits her wrist and adds her blood to Freya's bowl, with her back to the girls so they don't see.

"The core of his memories have retreated deep into his subconscious, but, yes, he's still in there." Freya explains.

"And I just search until I find him?" She verifies.

"You don't have time." Freya denies. "There are too many memories for you to randomly search." Freya walks over to her and takes the bowl. "You have to think, where would Elijah find refuge? It has to be somewhere that represents the fundamental basis of who he is. Hopefully, that's a good place. When you find it, draw him out and wake him up. But be careful, his mind is unstable." Hayley nods and gets on the floor in the circle, as Freya goes back to the table with the twins. I sit crisscross in front of Hayley.

"Aunt Hayley." Hope calls and Hayley turns and looks at her. "Be careful." She advices and Bexley nods in agreement.

"I'll be right back, sweetie." Hayley assures her and then she turns to me and nods, before laying on her back.

"Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz." Freya chants, holding the girls hands and shutting her eyes. The twins follow her example, raising their free hand, they begin to chant with her. "Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz." The pendant glows in front of them as Hayley enters it. I tap my fingers impatiently and wait. "Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz." Hayley's body starts twitching and Bexley and Hope release Freya's hands and run to her. I crawl forward and grab Hayley's feet, as the twins fall to their knees on either side of her body.

"Aunt Hayley!" Bexley exclaims, worried.

"Girls, stop!" Freya protests.

"Aunt Freya, please, do something!" Hope begs and Hayley continues to shake.

"Hope, Bexley, I need you to focus on the spell." Freya says. "Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz."

"Come back, Aunt Hayley, come back!" Bexley exclaims, her and Hope gripping Hayley's shoulders.

"Tillate ulaz." Freya continues. "Tillate..." The candles around the circle blow out and Freya rushes to the twins. "Bexley. Hope." She grabs their hands and pulls them out of the circle and crouches in front of them. "If we don't maintain the spell, we could lose her in there."

"Let us help." Hope says. "We can save her."

"Now, listen, I need you to trust me." She tells them. "This is what we're gonna do. I'm going to put your mom inside the pendant. She will find her, okay."

Bexley and Hope shake their head in fear, I walk over to them. "I'll be okay." I assure them. "And I'll bring Aunt Hayley and Uncle Elijah back." I nod, confidently. I kiss their foreheads and look at Freya. "What do I do?"