patience

1 WEEK TIME SKIP

—-

After you were discharged from the hospital, Eren refused to be without you. You'd been staying in your penthouse together, and he never complained about not going home so it sort've felt like he just moved in with you.

You could tell he was getting a little bored though and needed something to do so you urged him to go back to "work", he denied you over and over again and said he'd rather be with you.

You were in your bedroom, you were able to walk around comfortably at this point and you weren't really all that sore. You were looking in the full body length mirror in your bedroom, you had your shirt pulled up and you were looking at the scar on your stomach, it wasn't abnormally huge but it was definitely noticeable and you couldn't stop looking at it.

You hated it, you hated how it was yet another reminder of the past. It took you a long time to get over the touch of Jason and now you had a scar to try and forget about.

The bedroom door suddenly opened while you were looking at yourself and Eren's head peeked around the door at you.

"Hey—...what are you doing?" He scrunched up his brows at the sight of you and you quickly let your shirt back down and turned away from the mirror.

"I was looking at my hair." You lied quickly and he entered the room and shut the door behind himself, he looked concerned so you were afraid he saw what you were doing.

"You were looking at your scar." He addressed and approached you, you shook your head at him but there was no point in denying something he saw you doing and when he stood in front of you, you couldn't lie.

"It's just...there. I don't like it," you muttered to him and turned in front of the mirror again, lifting up the side of your shirt and showing him the scar you found unappealing.

Eren stood behind you, looking at your scar in the mirror and you were looking too.

"Don't you think it's ugly?" You sigh, you waited for a response and when you looked at his facial expression in the mirror he looked confused.

"No, you're beautiful." He denies and you feel his lips graze ever so gently against your neck.

"Not me, I mean the scar—" You felt him suck on your neck in the middle of your sentence, his hands were on your waist and you could feel him pressed up against you from behind.

"Do you think my scars are ugly then?" He questions and cocked an eyebrow at you, you had your head turned to the side and were taken aback that he could even think that.

"Of course not."

"Exactly, it's the same for me. You're beautiful baby."

His hands were firmly rested on your waist as he caressed your neck with his lips. He started biting your neck a little and you turned yourself around to meet your lips with his. You slipped your hands over to the back of his neck. His hands made their way down your body a little lower until they met under your thigh and he pulled you up. You smiled at his neediness and you wrapped your legs around him and he cupped your ass in his hands before walking you over elsewhere in the room.

He laid you down flat on the bed, thinking it was going to go further you ran your hand down his torso to the end of his shirt before he paused.

"Fuck. How long did that doctor say to wait?"

"Another week...but—" before you could even finish, he stands all the way up, you were looking up at him with your back lying flat on the bed and he glanced down at you.