smooth

Y/N POV:

—-
"Wow...you're so bold I envy that." Sasha complimented over the bag of Doritos you two were sharing on the couch.

"So you like him then right?" She asked and you looked from the tv and paused on stuffing a chip in your mouth, you squinted her way and narrowed your eyebrows.

"No, what makes you think I like him?" You ask and she makes a blank expression.

"Well...you two did that in a car...so I just thought—"

"Hell no. You know I don't date Sasha, we just did "that" because I find him attractive. Other than that I don't feel anything for him or anyone else for that matter," you shrug and take a sip of water from the glass sitting on the coffee table.

"That reminds me, I need to stop by Connie's because you said you wanted tickets to his game right?" You sat up from the couch and Sasha nodded.

It was the day after the events of yesterday and you and Sasha spent it chilling on the couch, you were already dressed so you just grabbed your keys and headed right over there to his dorm.

While outside his dorm, you saw a particularly eye-catching motorcycle. It was mainly a matte black but had a couple of stripes of red that were very thin, there was a car parked right next to it. You saw legs sticking out from under the car, you took a peak and your timing was impeccable because as you tilted your head, the man came out from under the car.

"What're you lookin at?" Eren stood up with his oiled messy white tank top, he was sweating all over his arms, and lifted up the bottom of his tank top to white his forehead.

"The way you talk is if you've never come in contact with women before. Be a bit kinder in the future, okay UTI?" You teased and he scoffed angrily.

"I don't have a fucking UTI and I'm not a whore either, I've only slept with one girl." He muttered and leaned against the back of his car.

"I don't believe that at all but is this your bike or Connie's?"

"Mine. Why? You wanna go for a ride or somethin'?" He chuckled and wiped his hands on the dirty paper towel he had next to him.

"Maybe. Not anymore though," you brush off and turn to head for the doors of the dorm building.

"I'll take ya for a ride but it's going to cost you."

"Cost me what, exactly?" You turn around and cross your arms over your chest.

"I need you to keep something in your room for me." He explained vaguely.

"What exactly would I be keeping for you?"

"That's not important. I have two nosey roommates so I can't keep it with me. You up for it?"

"Mhm but I have something else to do first." You agreed and turned around to go get the tickets from Connie.

—-

You came back out of the dorm with the tickets in your hand and Eren leaned against his car with his phone in his hand.

"Aren't you going to take a shower first?" You remarked while looking at the sweat glistening off his body.

"We're not going right now. I'll pick you up tonight but you have to take the thing first," he explained and opened his car door, he grabbed something out of the passenger and it appeared to be a regular small box.

He walked over and handed it to you, you observed it and tried to open it but he put his hand on top of yours that stopped you from peaking inside.

"You can't look inside under any circumstance. Don't be nosey." He informed, you rolled your eyes and nodded.