for a while

song rec: too late- chase atlantic
Inflation-the weekend

Your hand made its way down to his print pressing against your thigh, you pressed your lips to his again as you began stroking your hand down the length of his print.

He took your hand and slid it inside his pants, allowing you to stroke his dick back and forth while your lips were still latched to each other. You were still hovering over his lap, your hand was between your legs reaching below to stroke his dick.

The longer you stroked, the more you could feel him struggling to keep his lips pressed to yours, heavy breaths escaped between his lips in the midst of your kiss.

A soft groan left his lips and you lowered yourself down his body, kissing down his chest until you reached the waistband of his pants. He nodded his head while licking his bottom lip, watching you until you pulled his dick out from his pants and licked his tip.

His breath shuddered just from your tongue running over the piercing on his tip, you swirled your tongue over in circular motions then trailed your tongue down the length of his dick, and your hand continued to stroke along his shaft until you realized you needed both hands to completely hold in your hands.

You could see how his chest trembled, his eyebrows were furrowed at you and a moan left his lips with you decided to place your mouth on his dick, and slowly started to take him in your mouth. He started breathing faster, you were taking more of him in your mouth and pumping your hands all at the same time.

"Fuck..." he groaned and rolled his eyes back, a couple of stray hairs started to fall over your face, he looked down at you and pushed the strays out of your face then gripped your hair while you continued sucking.

His tip was hitting the back of your throat after you went all the way down, his moaning loudened the further down you went.

"Shiiiiiit y/n..." he moaned and threw his head back, you started sucking faster and swirling your tongue all at once.

You took his dick out your mouth and pumped your hands a bit faster before spitting on his dick then looking at him struggling to keep his focus on you, he was panting already. Your palm stroked his length, your tongue sliding against his length as you were sliding your mouth up and down his dick, struggling to fit in your mouth at first but now that it was in you couldn't stop yourself from trying to take it all.

You listened to his moans follow after each other, his panting and the way his chest kept rising and sinking faster and faster from the immense pleasure of not just your tongue.

His head slides back to the pillow, looking up at the ceiling but struggling to keep his eyes open. He's barely able to hold your hair out of your face anymore, the grip he has on your hair loosens after each intake of him in your mouth.

" 'M gonna cum..." he gulps hard, unable to hold back for much longer but you couldn't have that, you pulled his length out of your mouth and stroked him with ease again as you looked at him.

"If you cum before I want you to, I'm gonna keep sucking until you cum again." You said slyly, he looks down at you lowered next to his dick, stroking your hands before spitting again and doing it all over again, lowering your mouth down his entire length this time; deep throating all of him.

You increased your pace, sucking faster and he completely lost grip on holding your hair up. You knew he was about to cum, you saw him bite his bottom lip, hard. You pulled his dick out of your mouth and watched the cum run down his length, he panted heavier as the cum spilled out from him and you watched him struggle.

His cheeks were a deep blushed red, even in the dark you could see it. This time you teased the tip, you used the tip of your tongue and dragged it from his tip down his entire length then back up to the piercing on his tip, you sucked it a little even with the cum coated over his tip. Your hands stroked with ease from the wetness of his cum, your tongue glided across him and he became infatuated with the look in your eyes.