can't feel

"Huh...?" You slowly stopped what you were doing because she sounded like she was going to say something you would hate.

"Soo...Historia's having a little get-together thing with the cheer and football team and you're invited! But you have to bring someone...Eren seems like a good choice," she raised her eyebrows in a slight begging manner hoping you'd agree.

"Why can't I just come as your guest?"

"Because you're invited, I can't bring someone who was invited as my guest." She explained to you and you just gulped with slight nervousness.

"I'm not inviting him to come with me. He's probably going with Connie or something—"

"That's the thing, Historia said the guest has to be your date. I don't really know what she plans on doing but she said it's important that the person you bring is your date." She explained again and you paused again and grabbed an orange to eat from the fruit bowl.

"Well, I'm not bringing Eren."

"Whyyyyy?? Please! Connie can't come because he'll be at his game!" Sasha whined and exaggeratedly fell back onto the couch.

"Sasha you'll owe me big time...like one full month of doing the dishes." You walked over to her and peeled your orange.

"Deal! Please just call him and make him go with you... it's this Saturday by the way,"

"I'm not calling him right now. I've had enough of hearing his voice for a couple of days," You sighed and began heading upstairs.

"Not to push you or anything but you should call him and ask before someone else does."

"Fine!" You went upstairs and pulled out your phone while walking up the steps, you got the notification of Sasha texting you his number and you made his contact on your way to your room.

You shut your door and called him once you were inside.

"Who is this?"

"I'm going to Historia's get-together thing and I need a date. Connie's game is on that date and I don't want to ask Jean so do you wanna go with me?" You asked and didnt bother answering the first question because you knew he'd know who it was by your voice.

He sounded out of breath, you heard his heavy breathing over the phone before he said anything else.

"Are you running or something?"

"I'm playing basketball with Connie. Ask me again but ask me in a nicer tone." He demanded and you could hear the sound of shoes against a gym floor.

"Don't push it."

"Ask me in a nicer tone or I'm not givin' ya an answer," his breathing deepened over the phone and you held the phone to your ear and debated on whether or not it was worth it to you.

"You want me to beg you? Or should I just say please?"

"I'll take the first option," he responded and it sounded like he sat down or stopped moving because you no longer heard the basketballs hitting the floor.

"Changed my mind." You remarked and you hung up the phone and slid it into your pocket before walking to your door and opening it.

"He couldn't come! I'll just go alone!" You shouted to Sasha downstairs and quickly closed the door so she didn't question it.

You plopped down on your bed and laid back with your phone in your hand, not thinking much and that Sasha would just accept your answer as what it was. Not even a minute after shouting you heard rushed stomping on the steps, she was running up the steps and swung your door open.