had to

He didn't take your demands as a suggestion, here you were being laid down onto your own bed to the sounds of Eren's deep breaths.

He'd taken you upstairs just like you demanded, the light in your room was off and just barely any light shined through your curtains from the evening sun. Your hand caressed his structured jaw, running over the sharp curves as you kissed each other, he was hovered on top of you with your back against your soft comforter.

He begins moving his kisses down your body, kissing from your lips down to your cleavage peaking out of your shirt, you pull your shirt up and off; throwing it across the room and biting your lip gently as you watched him lower himself down your body.

A sight you never got tired of, Eren on top of you.

You hadn't slept with him in years...nor had you slept with anyone else in years. It wasn't like you were waiting for him per se...but you couldn't deny the fact that watching him kiss down your body wasn't a sore sight.

In the past, he'd probably been, if not equal, more eager than you in moments like these but right now it was the opposite.

Lying on your bed and tilting his head back towards yours, giving you full access to his body on top of you. You were looking up at him as you unbuttoned his white shirt, unable to wait any longer and he smirked a little at the sight of you nearly popping off each and every button. You did it quickly as your patience had run out as well.

"Are you sure?" He stops your hand on the last button, grabbing your hands firmly, you were looking down at the buttons but followed your eyes up his body to meet your eyes with his.

"Show me how sorry you are Eren." You whisper to him, leaning your head up a little to whisper into his ear.

His grip over your hands loosens and you undo the second button, he smirks at you before leaning back, on his knees on your bet and you're between him, he pulls his tie off and you watch as he pulls his shirt off completely, his muscles flexed at the sudden movements of him pulling the shirt off and you traced the tattoos over his body with your eyes.

He spreads your legs apart before tracing his finger over the waistband of your pants before pulling them off to reveal the matching set of lace underwear you had on, a shade of plum purple being the color of the set you were wearing.

EREN POV:

I paused for a moment, aroused just by looking at her before I even saw the set but now that I had...I wanted nothing more than to fuck her until she couldn't walk.

I licked my lips while looking down at her, I wasn't on top of her anymore but rather kneeling before I adjusted myself between her thighs comfortably, wrapping my arms under her thighs to keep her from closing her legs from the pleasure I hadn't even brought upon her yet.

I used my finger to pull her underwear to the side before I buried my face between her thighs, immediately flicking my tongue through her folds roughly, not looking up at her expression but rather drowning myself in the pleasure of the taste of her again.

Soft moans poured from those perfect lips of hers, I glanced up to watch how her facial expression changed and she was already gripping the sheets with her hand, her mouth fell open allowing the moans to pour out of her even louder as I began sucking her clit.

"Fuck..." she tosses her head back when I slide my arm out from under her thigh and slip in two fingers along with my tongue caressing her folds.

Her other hand makes its way to the top of my head, running her fingers through my hair harshly as she pushes my head down hard and her legs tighten up, I held them apart still and continued gliding my tongue inside her.