considering

"I can handle myself."

"No, you can't." He laughed at you; continuing to stand in front of you shirtless.

"You wanna bet?" You suggested and he contemplated your offer for a moment.

"What do I get out of it?"

"You'll get the satisfaction of knowing I was wrong. If I'm right...I want you to leave me the hell alone." You crossed your arms over your chest and he thought about it for a moment.

"Deal. Don't end up dead until the end of the month and you won't hear from me ever again."

You nodded in agreement and turned around to leave his room, you knew you'd be fine so it was just a matter of remaining that way for two more weeks.

Whoever Armin was, hadn't done anything to you since Eren even gave you that box so you really weren't all that worried about him. You went on about your day like nothing had changed and even went home and took a nap.

You didnt let this bet affect you because you knew he'd be out of your hair after the two weeks were up and you were left unharmed. After your nap, you woke up to complete darkness outside and realized you'd slept more than you planned for.

"Y/n! Connie is downstairs for you!" Sasha shouted, you slowly got up and made your way downstairs to find Connie standing at the opened front door.

"Hey Connie," you greeted while rubbing your eye.

"You just woke up? My bad," he slid his hand in the pockets of his jacket and you brushed it off.

"I was wondering if—" he started to ask you something but got cut off by his phone buzzing, he checked the contact name, looked up at you then looked back down at the name.

"One sec, it's Eren." He excused and turned around in front of your front door and you just stood there while he answered the call with his back facing you.

"Handle it right now?" He asked over the phone and you tilted your head to the side.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll head there now." He hung up the phone and turned around to you with a displeasing look on his face.

"I've gotta go take care of something. I'll text you," Connie walked off back to his car parked in your driveway.

You shut the front door and saw Sasha downstairs with the same boy, they were talking and watching a movie. You smiled at both of their heads next to each other and her moving her head to rest on his shoulder, you walked upstairs quietly and decided you wanted to go right back to sleep.

You fell asleep in your bed again and had no intention of doing anything else for the rest of the night, you assumed you'd wake up to it being morning time but you didn't. You woke up to a note stuck on your forehead, you grabbed the sticky note and read it.

"Spending a couple of days with Niccolo! Be back soon!!-Sasha"

You assumed Niccolo was the boy she was probably dating at this point, you checked the time and saw it was one in the morning. For whatever reason, you suddenly felt really hungry and decided to go downstairs for something to eat. You made note that sometime this week you wanted to go to the bank to deposit that money you got for teaching Eren the song.

EREN POV:

Silence.

Neither of us said anything to each other for fifteen minutes straight until I decided to break the silence.

"Why are we eating dinner at one in the morning?" I questioned and Connie shoved a handful of fries in his mouth.

"Don't complain." Connie mumbled at the dinner table my mother was eyeing me from across the table.

TOO EASYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें