later

He had cupped his other hand against your jaw, pulling your face to his. It was as if this time something had come over him instead.

He called you sunshine even though you reminded him of snowflakes. He called you sunshine even though you expressed how you hated that nickname. You wanted to depend on him even though you were scared to, being together created an environment where change happened. The nickname you hated had become one that you loved, your willingness to get out of your comfort zone and be touched and caressed by him had grown over the course of just a couple of months.

His touch was now one you longed for instead of running from.

EREN POV:

From the beginning of high school until now, I always thought about falling in love. I thought about the process of how it happened and when it was supposed to happen, after high school I figured I just missed my opportunity for it so I simply stopped trying.

Nothing happened, I didn't suffer from a terrible past relationship in fact I never dated at all. I never felt that kind of love towards anyone and thought that falling in love had just skipped right over me. I never knew what it actually was, after getting involved in a business where you don't have time for anything other than that business I began to believe that falling in love with someone just didn't exist for me.

And now I'm sure I know what it feels like.

Inescapable.

That's what it felt like, or at least that's what my feelings toward her felt like. Even if I tried my hardest to run from how I felt or bury my feelings by claiming that I was "sick", the feelings were still there. The only reason I was running from my feelings was because of what those feelings meant.

Being in love with her would bring nothing but problems.

Being in love with her meant that this inescapable feeling would become permanent. Being in love with her meant that I would have to trust myself more than I trusted her and I wasn't sure that was possible.

Yet despite all of that, I nudged her onto my lap. My back was against the couch and she slid her hands up to my shoulders while my hands moved down to her waist firmly. I could feel her chest pressing up against mine, I adjusted myself by motioning my hips up a little and she slid her tongue against mine.

Her hand pressed onto my chest, I moved my hands down a little further. Gripping her ass in my hands, she started to grind her hips up against my lap a little after feeling my print against her thigh. She bit my bottom lip and tugged it a little; pulling her face away from mine a bit. I looked up at her and we had the same look on our faces, she brought her lips over to my neck. Sucking a biting my neck a little harsher than she has before.

I slipped my hand up her back and guided her to lie on her back on the couch, I positioned myself on top of her and we both smiled a little through the kiss. I was between her legs, she pushed her hands up my shirt, feeling me up through the heavy breaths leaving her mouth.

My phone started to buzz on the coffee table next to me, we both could hear it but I ignored it at first. I just let it ring until it went silent, hoping that it was nobody important.

Y/N POV:

You felt him pull away, he looked to the right and grabbed his phone. All he did was read the contact name before making a very stern expression, you recognized that expression, and as soon as it rang a second time he got off the top of you.

"I have to go." he says and quickly and gets up, he answers the phone on his way out after rushing to the front door pretty quickly.

He slammed it shut behind him and you heard him lock all three locks he had on the door behind him, you weren't sure what that was about but you had to assume it had something to do with his business.