heaven

You clung to him, resting your head on his firm chest comfortably. He gave a you a greater comfort than you ever expected,  you sniffled throughout the night and you did so until you fell asleep. Being this close to him oddly gave you peace of mind, you were able to fall asleep and sleep without waking up in the middle of the night.

You woke up to still being in the same position, your head was on his chest and you felt as if it would be wrong to move. He was very clearly still asleep, his arm was still over you resting there comfortably, you wanted to stay there until you realized how awkward it would be when he woke up and saw you still there so you got off of him quietly and out of bed to change into your clothes from yesterday.

You rushed to the bathroom and shut the door quietly to change and get yourself together, you don't know what came over you last night but whatever it was had to of been a one-time thing for you. You left the bathroom and when you came back out you saw Eren awake and just sitting on the edge of the bed, his back was facing you and you saw him just sitting there on his phone.

You kept quiet but when he heard you walking toward the bed again with his clothes in your hand, he turned around to look at you. You put your hands out to give him back the clothes, he grabbed them from you and stood up, he put his phone into his pocket and put the clothes back into the backpack before pulling out a sweatshirt and tossing it on.

"We can go," he announced and starts walking toward the door, you grabbed your phone off the nightstand and the two of you headed out of the hotel together, he took you back to his car and he tossed the book bag in the backseat once you got inside.

He began driving and you just automatically assumed he was taking you back to Connie's lake house, you still weren't familiar with the area but Eren drove like he was.

"Wait, my car is still at the restaurant—"

"It's not," he interrupted and rolled down his window a little.

After a short five minutes he stopped the car in front of a little shack-like store, it looked really run down but you saw a couple of people inside. Eren got out of the car and so did you, you both shut your doors and walked inside, swinging open the glass door where the open sign was flickering.

"Why are we here?"

"To get something to eat, stupid," he chuckled and pointed to the menu, there was only one table in the little restaurant and a small bar in the corner. The counter was where you were supposed to order with the menu behind it, you took a look at all the options until you decided on what you wanted and ordered.

You sat down at the table together, you were right across from each other and he had gotten a beer that he took swigs of every minute or two.

"It's only eleven AM,"

"So?" He took another sip after and you just looked the other way as you waited for your food.

You had your phone lying on the table next to you, you felt the table buzz and you looked down at your phone on the table, it kept buzzing with spammed text being sent to your phone and you just turned the phone over trying your best to ignore this obsession Jason had with you.

Eren was looking at you, you looked the other way but you could feel his stare piercing through your skin, he set his beer back down and grabbed your phone, you gave him an odd stare but you weren't worried since you knew he didn't know your password.

"Pineapples on trees," he said out loud while typing on your phone and your eyes went wide before launching your arm across the table to snatch your phone back.

"How did you know that?!"

"I took a wild guess," you saw him doing something to your phone, you heard him take a screenshot and then type a little but he handed the phone back to you right after that.