stop

Y/N POV:

He was sitting on your couch and you stood in between his legs, his arms were comfortably wrapped around your waist and your hand was on the back of his head, holding him to your stomach that he rested his head on. This wasn't just comforting for him but it was for you too, you needed each other...the two of you together kept one another balanced.

"Thank you for putting up with me." He mutters and you smile gently at him.

You played with his hair, moving your hand over to push the stray hairs out of his face while looking down at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hm?" He looked up at you, lifted his head from your stomach, and instead had your hands rest on his face with his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Why do you own a company? Isn't that kind of...random?" You wondered, he didn't seem all invested in the company since you returned so you've been wondering why he even owned it.

"It gives me proof of a reputable income since I make most of my money from...y'know..." he answered and you nodded with a little grin.

"I have to go there today, do you wanna come with me?"

"What would I do there? And I have to find a studio today, it's already almost the end of the week." You asked him but he paused and thought for a moment.

"I can help. Just come with me," he stood up, keeping his hand on your lower back and your bodies had no space between each other.

——

He took you to the building you once came to before for the charity event. You weren't sure why he wanted you to come with him so bad but you did anyway. He took you through the main entrance, you were walking alongside him through the lobby.

"Where's that property manager guy?" Eren asked the woman at the front desk in the center of the lobby.

"He's over there sir." She pointed to the right and both you and Eren turned your head over to the main standing alone and staring at his phone, Eren led you over to him and started a conversation first. You were listening when he first started talking but heard them talking about company business and you got bored, you stood next to Eren for a little bit, maybe ten minutes before your attention was shifted somewhere else.

"You have a meeting right now, we can discuss it there with the others." The man suggested and Eren looked unaware of the fact that he had a meeting, he sighed and looked at you.

"Do you wanna come with me?"

"Are you asking me if I want to be bored out of my mind voluntarily? Hmm...let me think abou--"

"All you had to say was no." He laughs with a slight scoff and shakes his head at your sarcasm.

"Just stay over there then." He points across the lobby and you turn your head to where he's pointing until you lay your eyes on a security guard standing by the front entrance, you roll your eyes and look back over at Eren.

"By the security guard? Really?" You remark with a slight sigh.

"What? Nothin' wrong with protecting what's mine." He shrugs and you cracked a smile at his response before he was signaled away again by the property manager guy standing a few steps away.

"I'll be ten minutes, tops. After I'll get him to show you some studios," Eren explains to you and you follow his statement with a nod.

You started making your way across the freshly polished marble floors to the security guard as Eren wanted. You saw the security guard glance at Eren parting ways as you made your way over and he nodded, you stood next to him without a fuss about having to stand next to a security guard when you were only in a company building, nowhere you thought was particularly dangerous, to say the least. You saw Eren walk off to the elevator with the man who worked for him next to him, you looked away at the tv that was in the lounge area of the lobby. You couldn't go sit and watch it but you could see the tv from where you were standing by the entrance so that's what you decided you'd kill time with.