questioning

Saturday afternoon 3:45 PM.

Eren's estate.

"Sasha wake up," you nudged Sasha harshly after finally making it to the address Connie texted you.

Sasha slowly started to wake up and you pulled into the cobblestone driveway that formed into a circle in front of the house, you parked behind one of the cars and got out after grabbing your bookbag from the back.

"Y/nnnnnnn! Sasha!" Connie greeted loudly from the front door and rushed over to you both.

"Hey Connie," you greeted with a softer smile and he took your bookbag from your hand as you both approached.

"Ladies!" He opened the front door and let you two walk in first, he held the door open with a grin across his face.

You entered the very well-decorated home, the first thing you noticed was how much space there was in the foyer. You could immediately tell the main color theme was grey and black, the stairs were a glossy black that trailed up with a curve to the second floor.

"Who's that?" A deep voice came trailing from down the hall right in front of you, you looked and saw Eren walking down the hall coming towards you all in black jeans with a couple randomly placed rips and a white tank top, his studded silver belt caught your attention the closer he got.

His hair was half up into a bun and half down brushing against his shoulders, you didn't say anything but you trailed your eyes up to his.

He stopped walking a couple of feet away from you, he was standing by the bottom of the stairs and Connie was on your left side while Sasha was on your right.

He didn't say a word, he scoffed before looking you up and down and walking away instantly back down the hall.

"Ignore him, he's just in a mood." Connie brushed it off and started walking upstairs with you and Sasha's bag.

"Pool is straight down that hall!" He informed and referred to the hall Eren had walked down, you and Sasha looked at each other and then immediately made your way down that very hall.

The floors were just as shiny, they were marbled floors and it struck a bit of curiosity in you about Eren's life. How was able to afford this? Maybe he had some sort of important parents or he was just really well off, you didn't bother answering but instead kept your curiosity to yourself.

Though while walking down the hall, looking around at the marble floor, intricate and expensive paintings hung on the wall you realized that you'd love to live a life like this. Lavish.

You could see the pool from the Glassdoor at the end of the hall, you opened it and Sasha followed behind as the two of you headed for the pool. There were a couple of lounging chairs with umbrellas and you and Sasha went by one, you pulled your shirt and shorts off and Sasha did the same.

"Nobody told me Eren was rich," Sasha gushed while pulling off her tank top.

It was very bright out and hot, the entire house was gated so there was a fence all in the backyard where you two were.

"Me either, he's still upset about the box though I guess," you shrug and spray yourself with sunscreen before making Sasha apply some too.

"I wonder what was inside. What if it was something important?! Or money!"

"I doubt he'd give someone he doesn't know all that well a box with something genuinely important in it. He's probably just trying to make me feel bad," you roll your eyes and hand her the sunscreen.

You make your way over to the stairs of the cool blue pool and started stepping in, you heard fast steps coming from the right side and saw Connie in swim trunks running to the pool before doing a front flip right into the deep end.