102

Rain POV

"I am sorry Rain." Jaiden sighed. "I should have never said anything, I was mad as fuck. I am so sorry. I am so so sorry. We need to get this shit together before the baby gets here."

"I am just not happy anymore." He looked at me. "The way you live and things like that. I am just not happy anymore."

"Did you sleep with someone else?" He asked and I frowned up my face. "I am just asking because you lose them how you got them."

"No. I didn't mess with anyone Jaiden." I sighed. "I just don't feel the excitement anymore, maybe it was the thrill of do some sneaky. You just don't put in the same energy or effort anymore. That was the problem in my last relationship."

"I will fix this, what do you need me to do. This is my first baby and I want the family and the house." I stared at him.

"I don't know what I want Jaiden."

"Well tomorrow I will show you how much I love and appreciate you." He hugged me and his hand rested on my stomach." I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "Please give me a chance, I will show you."

"Okay." I shot him a smile.

Marq POV

"Dani you don't have to take off."

"Well I want to." She hugged me. "I don't need to work so much anymore."

"Yeah, I am glad you aren't stressing as much."

"Well... I have you now."

"You been flirting a lot lately, just lay it on me baby." She laughed.

"You always get cheesy when I flirt. It's so cute, I got you sweating."

"Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and you are already making me nervous." I laughed.

"Whatever you do I am gonna to love it because you did it for me." I nodded. "I love that you take the steps and put in the effort."

"I don't have money like your e-"

"I don't care, I really don't, you make me happier than he ever did. You understand me and I love that we don't rush into shit. It's been want almost a year, maybe 9 months. You have rush me to have sex, you didn't rush me into anything. I know that is how you are supposed to act no matter what but it's still surprising coming from what I dealt with with my ex husband. I really appreciate it and everything you do makes me happy so tomorrow it isn't going to be any different. I am just happy to be around you honestly, you don't have to have all the money in the world because of one I had money this long, I experience both sides of the tracks, and I was unhappy both ways, and now that I'm at some type of common ground you make me fucking ecstatic about life and where it can go."

"I don't know how I feel but I know that we are young and I really really enjoy you and how and who you are." She smiled. " You make me happy, and in a way I feel like that's enough. I don't wanna expect so much from you because I am done disappointing myself."

" trust me I know how you feel." She sighed. " but I can tell you right now with just experiencing it myself, and knowing how it feels, I would never do that to you purposely. I know that I am going to disappoint you, but it would never be on purpose, and it would never be that drastic. disappointment is a part of life." I nodded.

"Yeah."

" but one thing you won't be disappointed by is how fat my ass look tomorrow." I laughed and she kissed my neck.

Chris POV

right now I am following these motherfuckers around the movie theaters. I know he ain't gonna do shit, he a cool ass little dude. I just got to make sure I'm right there when she say she ready to go or if she feel uncomfortable.