Chapter 23.5

Rain POV

"That's why you really had a problem with their relationship! You thought he was getting with her to get close to you and you swear up and down y'all go through this all the time and it made you so angry that he genuinely likes her."

"Trust me I know she brought it up in every argument and that is why I created those false narrative behind those words which once again I apologize for."

"Oh so she told you that? Did she tell you that she was tryna to actually fuck on him." We all looked at Chris.

"When the fuck was this?" I looked at him.

"The first time we all stayed at his crib." Melody shrugged. "Bitch you mad because I'm trying to help everybody fix our problems you want to bring up old shit not knowing that I already told her so now I'm gonna expose your secrets how about that. Because what if she didn't know that. We're talking about our problems as a collective you want to bring up old shit that happened before we even met them! So now I am gonna play your petty ass game."

"Chris why you didn't tell me?"

"Because she said she was gonna tell you and I didn't wanna be the one to tell you because I didn't want to feel the wraith of what will happen it."

"But wait ? That don't even makes sense. Now somebody start talking."

"Wait why are you acting like y'all are still in a relationship. It's shouldn't matter."

"Girl relax and let these people talk!" Her friend snapped. "They just dropped some good ass tea."

"Do you wanna tell her what happened for real this time or I will tell her what happened?" he looked at her.

"I can tell her... so basically it was like the middle of the night and he walked down stairs well I was in the kitchen. We started talking and it was a heat of the moment thing for both of us." She shrugged.

"Yo this bitch is a liar!" Melody laughed. " first of all he would they'll see it first and we saw him walk past the room and you went after him and I asked you where you were going and you said something and started laughing."

"She came downstairs and she was rubbing on my arm and my back and shit. But I really ain't pay no mind because she was always touchy touchy. She said some shit about she Don't know why I'm putting in this much work if I wanted her I could've just said that. I said I don't know what you're talking about and I continue to make my sandwich. She basically hopped in the counter and tried to kiss me and I pushed her off and she started tryna throw her self on me."

"Plus the bitch is a liar she keeps trying to act like oh when niggas use her to get close to me I find it so unattractive on everything every guy that used you to get close to her she fucked them... she lives off of that shit. Let's be clear she did a lot of grimey shit to you because she is an entitled spoiled bitch."

"Why didn't you been tell me we was all friends!"

"Because I didn't want to come between you and your sister or whatever called each other even when I did try to tell you you made it seem like I was jealous of your relationship or some shit like that I don't remember exactly what you said... damn what did you say oh you said you don't believe she would do you like that and that I misheard and it was crazy of me to make those accusations."

"Oh yeah I do remember that. So the whole time she was telling the truth?" I looked at Haylee and she shrugged carelessly. "Well Mel I apologize. I was dumb to the fact of who she really was."

"You are the problem Haylee let's talk about it."

"The only reason why I seem like I'm the problem is because everybody knows my business because my shit is on front Street everybody else do their shit behind closed doors."