Chapter 59

Chris POV

" ain't no one more time. This shit is over with." I explained to Jane.

This is why I can respect Samantha. I told her what it was she wish me the best of luck and she kept pushing. Jane just can't do that. She has to make a big scene and she's gonna keep calling my phone for the rest of the night.

I pulled up to Nijay house and I hopped out.

"Q." I greeted him. "Rainee." I hugged her.

"Mitch."

"Hey."

"You coming to the court right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am picking up Nijay right now. we probably be pulling up at the same time." He nodded.

"Alright."

I hopped on the elevator and skipped my ass on to the door. I opened the door and she was sitting on the couch talking on the phone.

"Okay mom, but that's what I am not understanding. I come see you guys all the time. I just wanted to spend one Christmas in Aspen with my friends. No is not about- OK and if I do go with- please stop cutting me off. I will hang up right now because I am being very respectful and you are yelling and call me out my name. I'll because I said that I want to go to Aspen for Christmas. I said it wasn't even a definite plan but now I am going to make it a definite plan." She snapped. " no because I never disrespect you and I never come at you you always feel like you could talk to me any type away. You don't talk to none of your other kids like that. How am I your most disrespectful child and we barely talk? Because you just wanna bully me and I'm not gonna let you bully me. I did that enough growing up, just because you don't feel good about yourself don't mean you have to hate on your own daughter." She looked at me and shot me a smile.

"Come on."

" you just wanna be able to mistreat me and I'll be OK with it. I am grown. I am working on a doctorates degree. I handle myself very well, I haven't been in a fight since I got here. I am not the same girl that I was before I left. I transferred colleges to get a better opportunity. You have yet to say you were proud of me, you just downed me because I didn't go to spellmen or Yale. You didn't even finish high school!" She put on her Jacket and I pick her up and tossed her over my shoulder. "Chris! Stop playing." She laughed.

"You taking forever." I closed to door and locked it with the key should gave me.

"I apologize mom." She continued to laughed and we hopped in the elevator and I sighed at the sight of Lisa.

"So this is your girlfriend?" She frowned her face.

"Yes."

"She is cute."

I turned my attention to the doors. This bitch is annoying. I fucked him one time two years ago cause I was drunk off my ass and we both got on the elevator at the same time. She was down to fuck and so was I And now every time I see this bitch she asked me why I'm not texting her back. Bitch the real question is why are you still text me if I ain't text your ass back the first time.

We hopped in the car and I pulled off.

" OK, I'll still come for Thanksgiving though. Because I didn't come for Thanksgiving last year." She rolled her eyes. " OK." She hung up.