Chapter 34

Chris POV

I watched miyomi sit down infront of me.

"Hey." She shot me a soft smile.

"What's up?"

"I think I owe you the truth."

"About what? The baby situation?" She nodded. "We did a DNA test and everything."

"It wasn't real, I honestly didn't want you in my life you know? So we can do a real one. I have to think about my daughter now. It isn't just about me. I didn't think I was going to need you and it's not about me needing you." She sighed and I nodded. "I honestly don't know it is your or Markus's but I have no problem getting a dna test. If she's not yours I apologize but if she is hopefully you can help and be there for her." I nodded.

"If she is mine of course I am going to be there for her. I apologize that I cause that much hurt to you that you would rather stay away from me with my child. I honestly had time to sit back and think about my part in this whole situation and I know I did some fucked up shit. However if this is my child the only thing I ask of you is no BM drama and to keep it cordial and respectful with Rain."

"Why?"

"Because she isn't going anywhere. That is my girl, I love her and I ask that you respect that. We have to always because respect and cordial around my daughter." She smiled. "What?"

"Nothing." She shrugged and the smile sat on her face. "Is she really your girl or are y'all just fucking around."

"Yeah that is my girl." I shrugged. "You have to respect if this is going to be a good co parenting atmosphere."

"So if I don't respect her you are going to leave the-"

"I am not say I get that, if you don't respect her WE are going to have problems not our child. I am going to take care of mine regardless."

"Okay."

"Oh and no child support. I am going to be present there is no need. I only ask you for two things, respect my lady and no child support. I am going to cash out on her but I don't like feeling like I am being controlled." She laughed.

"No shit." She rolled her eyes. "I don't want no child support... it's unnecessary and I am not just looking for a check whatever is best for her I am willing to do."

"Okay, I agree." I held my out and grabbed it and I shook it. "So when is the test?"

"I will schedule it and tell you." I nodded. "So you gone get me some food or..." I laughed.

***

Rain POV

"I know he told me they were out. She wanted to talk and I said okay because the baby could be his." I sighed explaining to Meggy and Malika and Bahia.

"I just don't understand what did she get out of making up the whole lie." Meggy didn't look up from her school work.

"Exactly."

"It was unnecessary but know her she did it because she probably wanted to do everything on her own but couldn't or her overthinking ass started to feel bad." Malika shrugged.

"Yea that makes sense." Meggy nodded. "She did make a fool of herself you know, she probably just said fuck it."

"I would've." Bahia shrugged. "So if it's his then what?" I shrugged.

"I mean it's his child. He has no choice but to take care of the child on my watch. Plus the baby is innocent."

"True." Malika sighed.