Chapter 4

3 months later...

Rain POV

"Bitch that was actually crazy though." I laughed a Haylee telling me how she was fighting E.

"Bitch he was playing so I had to-"

"Don't let her spice it cause if I would've hit dat ass back she would've been out cold in that motherfucka but after all that extra shit her cry baby ass was begging me not the leave." He made the crazy motion. "She need to stop putting her fucking hands on me knowing I would never hit her back."

"Y'all are so toxic." I shook my head.

"Bitch they ain't got shit ok on Bahia and what ever his name is." Mel shook her head.

"Don't do us." Bahia laughed.

We walked through park and sat down and watch the guys play basketball. E quit soon as he seen Haylee. I don't know why they still ain't made it official, they playing.

"Plus I don't abuse him." Bahia laughed.

"I do not abuse you baby, do I?"

"Oh no." He said sarcastically while nodded his head. "Just mentally and verbally and physically, oh and financially."

"What how?" We laughed. "Financially? But you make the money I am guessing."

"Yea and if I don't give it to her she beats me."

"E no I do not."

"I know baby I am play he gave a her a side eye."

"Blink twice if you need help." Melody laughed and he did it.

"You so shady." We all laughed.

"Wussup?" Dee walked over to us.

I literally spent these last three months figure out this difference between them.

"Hey." He hugged me and walked off to Bahia and Melody was cheesing.

"I am not doing this today." He smirked and hugged Bahia. "Stop looking at me like that." Melody squealed.

He laughed and sat next to Melody.

Him and Melody actually been talking for about a month and a half. She is so cheesy when it come to him and it's cute. He was flirting with me then Bahia for about a month and than he just stopped and now him and Melody are actually cute together.

However him and Bahia really liked eachother but I guess since she has a boyfriend and a very insecure one then they cut it short real fast.

"I missed you." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Y'all make me sick." Haylee gagged.

"Bitch don't make me tell everybody what I caught your-"

"Oh bitch you better shut the fuck up." We laughed.

"Chill nigga!" The guys in the court started argue.

"You hype as fuck to get beat up." Chris laughed.

"Do it nigga. I am not them other niggas out here." They held the boy back and Chris stood there. "Ain't nobody scared of your bitch ass. You ain't shit with out a gun pussy and everybody know it."

"No let that nigga go. Let him go."

"No guns on this court." Somebody yelled.

"Bitch ain't nobody got no gun! Let the nigga go." Chris started walking around the crowd and the twin rushed over there.