Chapter 20

Chris POV

"It's not that serious I am sure you can ask her to switch tickets." Miyomi roll her eyes.

"Like I don't know why you ain't check to see where everybody was sitting." She complained.

"Because I just brought the fucking tickets. I asked your stupid ass to do it but you always acting handicapped." I gave her suitcase.

"You can't hold it?"

"No you getting on my fucking nerves you been complaining since we got here. Stay away from me and if you wanna switch seats wit her you ask her cause I'm not." She laughed.

"I don't give a fuck. Sit with the bitch!" She yelled and rushed off.

"Is everything cool?" E asked.

"I am done with the bitch soon as my son get here." He laughed. "Bitch is stressing me the fuck out."

"It's gone get better sooner or later. Just don't pay her no mind. Shit me and haylee ain't got shit to talk about after that shit she pulled the other week bitch lucky I am carrying this big ass bag." I laughed.

"I completely understand. Shit was foul." He nodded.

"Bitch mad because me and Rain have to sit together." He sent me a side eye. "It wasn't on purpose I just put motherfuckas names down and did what I had to do. I didn't even know you could choose seats." He Laughed.

"Neither did I. Why don't y'all just ask to swap. Rain wouldn't mind."

"I ain't asking shit she need to ask her. That's what the fuck she get. She know she is scared of Rain but wanna keep starting shit so she gone sit in her own shit." He nodded.

After the flight...

"This so nice." Rain walked in and I held to door for her. "Thank you." I shot her a nodded and Miyomi walked through the door and bumped me.

"Bitch." I mumbled and I picked up the bags and Rain grab one. "It's fine."

"No it fine. You are carrying three so if I take one we will both have two." I laughed and she kissed her lips.

"Okay okay thank you."

" so are the rooms already assigned or do we have to assign them." She asked.

"Do you want the best room?" She nodded. "Okay The master room is the last one on the left." She nodded.

"Okay wait till I get up there to tell everybody to come get their room." I nodded and she took off with my suitcase.

" OK also our chef and our maids should be here tomorrow. So right now everybody just needs to go find a rooms." They nodded. "I figure we can just stay in and play little games tonight because this is our first day here so I want to keep it simple but first thing tomorrow morning we up and we out."

"Okay but I need a damn nap child because that flight was a motherfucker. Bitch was twisting and wobbling." Bahia yawned.

"Child I said get a PJ but no..."

"I told you to stop complaining but no... never been on a private jet in your life but now that you have a Nigga with money you Trying to run me dry." I chuckled to myself. "Y'all go get y'all rooms."

We all went upstairs and everybody rushed through out the room.

"I got this room!" Bahia belly flopped on the bed.

"No the one who brought the house gets the master bedroom." I heard yelling.

"I was here fir-"

"Well he paid for this Airbnb! So we get the master bedroom."

"Well actually we both paid so you want us to sleep in here together?!"

"You are such a liar. Baby!" I walked in and she frowned up her face.

"What?"

"I was thinking that it will only be fair for us to have the master bedroom because you paid for the Airbnb. I am not understanding why that is not registering and her big ass head."

"The same reason why what I said it's not registering in your small ass head! Me and him went a half... you salty idiot!" Rain laughed.

"You went half with her and you didn't tell me. You could've just told me that."

"But I didn't... she was the only one that reached out and wanted to help with the expenses. Even though I told her no she still wanted to help out so she helped out. There's nothing more to tell you or make it something that is not like always."

"If you need help I can help you... you don't turn to another bitch!" I just walked away. "You Hear me fucking talking to you?"

"Yeah I hear you... I hear you all the fucking time." I spoke calmly and she continued to yell and scream to herself because I ain't hear or pay attention to shit she was saying.

"You done?" I asked and she gasped.

"Sleep in here by your fucking self." She gritted. "You are so disrespectful! Argh!" She squealed and walked out.

"Amen I am so glad that Bitch is done." Dee walked in. "Shorty a bug."

"Fuck that she a net. Just don't fucking go away I am so over this whole thing and then the blaming it on her hormones but she been doing the most purposely and I can wait til she drop this baby."

"I mean you don't have to wait for her to have the kid if it not working it's not working." E flopped on my bed. "Y'all gone wait to y'all can not stand eachother to do anything about the situation. Just sit her down and tell her how you feel. If she a thurl bitch she gone respect that more than just sitting around getting what she may feel is neglected and disrespected." He shrugged and I nodded.

"I am just gone do it after the trip is over because I don't wanna mess up her whole trip or stress her out right now."

"I understand. I am finna go sleep with Rain." I snapped my head in his direction. "Not like that... but like that." I went to punched his ass and he ran off.

"Yo stop fucking playing with me!" I followed him to Rain room.

"Don't came in here playing!" We stopped running. "What y'all want?"

"Ew... attitude." Dee left the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Why you keep asking me what wrong and you already know what is wrong?"

"Oh you're on your period."

"No! You stupid ass bitch ass girlfriend is what's wrong but you been knew this before you even got that fuck ass hoe pregnant." I sat in her bed and she just went on a rant. "That is so fucking stupid... I rather just stay away from y'all and-"

"Y'all?"

"Yes y'all!"

"She ain't got shit to do with me."

"Yes she does and I don't need that negative energy around me. She just ruined my whole mood. I didn't get the bitch pregnant! So like I said I am not dealing with y'all. Y'all are stuck together now. She would always be a involved with you and in your life and I don't need that in my life."

"You saying a bunch of bullshit Rain..." She scoffed.

"You did a bunch of bullshit Chris." She chuckled. "Now get out my room before that bitch come in here."

"Girl you ain't gone never leave me alone. I love you! You not going no where and I can promise you that."

"Wow look at you tryna act all crazy." She laughed. "Bye Chris." She pushed me out her room.