Chapter 19

3 months later...

Ain't shit really been going on. A bitch graduate soon. Purr... I am deciding whether or no to take a leap year and figure out what I am actually going to do. I ain't even mentally ready for college.

Everybody had been chilling we all cooling. We are actually are going on a trip together we been talking about this shit for ever. Me and Chris are just and I mean just friend. We aren't really as close because yes I am salty about the whole situation but I'll get over it... hopefully because a baby doesn't just disappear. Miyomi has been throwing her shots as usual but I have learned to ignore her for now.

"Hey auntie." I opened my door.

"Hey baby." She came in and I hugged her.

"What bring your by?" We sat down on the couch.

"Well your cousin isn't doing so well. You know she had the miscarriage-"

"Oh no I didn't know that." She shook her head. "E was just over here and he didn't say anything. That is so horrible."

"Yeah and she is really going through it and she told me about what happened that night and i understand that you are mad at her and all but y'all were sister at one point and y'all can overcome this." I sighed.

"Auntie you are bias. You want me to forgive her and you coming here to apologize for her or anything like that isn't going to work and Yess I agree we could and should be able to overcome this but this not how it's gonna work. I have no hate in my heart for her." She sighed.

"Okay I mean it was worth the try." She Chuckled. "I just miss my girls and I miss you a lot. I just miss our conversations and family meetings and always knowing you are safe and thing of the sorts." I nodded.

"I am fine auntie." She nodded. "I will visit you more and call you more if that is what's needed to be done."

"I just feel like you don't need me anymore." I sighed.

"Auntie you been here all my life I will always need you." I hugged her.

"I hope so but I gotta get to work." We stood up and I showed her out. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Auntie. I'll call later on tonight!" She nodded and I hugged her one last time and she left.

***

"So basically we all gone be on this stupid ass trip doing what again?" Bahia asked and I laughed.

"We just all gonna have fun doing nothing specific." She nodded. "I am just gonna have to keep my distance from her and her man like she asked of me."

"Yeah that would be best because I am gonna punch that bitch if she pregnant or not." I laughed.

"You can't fight her! Don't give her your energy because she damn sure not getting my energy. He gone keep her in check or I'm gone check her I ain't gone fight the girl though."

"I ain't never ran from nobody cause I ain't never met a nigga who put fear in me!"

"You are fucking stupid but I think her sister coming. He said she wanted her to go so she would have somebody to talk to." She rolled her eyes.

"Sound safishshush." I laughed.

"Stop saying that shit yiu been saying that for years. I was 4!" I yelled and she laughed.

"I like that word."

Somebody knocked on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Me!" I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Hey." He sighed.

"Hey Chris."

"I need your help."

"What?"

"Well can I stay here?"

"For what?" I frowned up my face and he returned the look. "Why?"

"Because my place is hot and I miss you."

"Boy you have a BM to worry about." He kissed his teeth and I let him in the house.

"Fuck her." I laughed. "What's up sis?"

"Wussup kid?" They did they're little hand shake him and her and E made up. "Good to see you breathing."

"Fassure fassure."

"Why you here though?"

"My place hot. You ready for the trip?"

"Fassure, I am ready for tea to drop and fights and shit." He laughed.

"She talking about a healing and repairing trip. The secrets and shit that are going on in this little circle will fuck up somebodies life." They laughed.

"What secrets I am completely honest with all you guys." I flopped down on the couch.

"Yeah but it's deeper then just you and Bahia. Well Bahia knows a lot of shit and since we talking about Bahia-" she screamed.

"No don't say shit." She cover his mouth. "Stop Chris."

"What? What is it?" I laughed at her trying to choke him.

"Bahia chill! I ain't gonna to say shit." He threw her on the couch. "Whicha stupid ass." He fixed his hat.

"You should've never even thought about saying anything! I told him he should've never told your ugly ass."

"What happened?"

"Well me and Dee kinda-"

"You slept with him?!?! Bitch I called dibs!"

"No I didn't we started talking though and he is really nice and cool. Plus I talked to Melody about it but we all been hanging out so much of course me and him started talking but him and Melody were a thing just so y'all could become a- well I just I like him and I know we play around a lot but I really like him." I was confused cause she was just blabbing and not making sense.

"Bitch what about our hot girl summer! We are graduating soon and it just got started!" I yelled and she nodded. "Girl I am just playing I am happy for you. Honestly cause you was a playa in them streets and the shit was getting sticky." We laughed.

"Wait what you mean you called dibs?" Chris asked.

"Boy bye . It was a joke but either way it's none of your business." He jerked his head back and me and Bahia laughed. "It's not." I shrugged.

"But you said that was my pussy so what changed?"

"Maybe you have a girlfriend and not only that you have a pregnant girlfriend." He rolled his eyes. "Oh you must have forget."

"I ain't forget." He sighed. "You must have forgotten."

"I might have." I shrugged.

"Let me remind you." I smiled awkwardly and looked at Bahia who stared at me in disgust.

"Why do you say shit like that?" I laughed and he just smirked at me.