75

Bahia POV

Right now we are all out which is weird. I am starting to feel like we throw ourselves into these situations. Rain and Maggie is all the way at the top of the bleachers and the rest of us are at the bottom.

"Bro I was waxing her ass and everything. It was kind of like a little competition to see who can make her nut." Dee laughed and I laughed sarcastically.

"Don't get to excited about that story." I warned and they laughed.

"Nah but what is crazy, I walked in there right and the bitch look at me and I am look damn." E laughed. "She talking about you wanna join and I am like why not. That's how all that shit got started."

"That was the only time y'all had like a twinsome?" Marq asked.

"Yeah it was-"

"Nope Ashley, she was some smut bitch. Just did it cause she offered."

" no, that bitch was begging for it. It was something we never experience like someone literally begging us to do it. it was so weird but we saw her at this fucking party and figured why not."

" no but honestly that's how we got in a lot of the situations we got in because why not?" We laughed

"If me and this nigga was twins we would been hit them bitches like they was licks." Tom'e dapped up Chris. "Bro on OTG ." Chris looked at him.

"What nigga?"

"Gang gang nigga. Atleast let me do that." Chris laughed. "No gang? No gang gang?"

"Gang gang." Dee dapped him up. "Gotta get jumped in."

"What?"

"Initiation" Dee and E hopped up and Tom'e looked so scared.

Chris POV

"It's on what bro?" I stood up and he started to back up.

"Wait." We jumped on his ass.

We started jumping him but not forreal.

"Chill!" He laughed. "Nah squad up run me my one." We back up and Dee slid his ass and I saw Nijay getting out the car and I made my way over to her.

"Hey baby." Nijay walked up and kissed me. "I missed you all morning." She smiled.

"So how did it go?" I kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"Hm." She gave me the papers and I read them and I ain't gone to lie a nigga was just scanning that bitch.

She is pregnant.

"You are pregnant?" She nodded. "Baby..." I huggged her and spun her around.

"Chris stop before I throw up." I put her gently on her feet. "Are you really excited or are you just trying to make me feel better." I laughed.

"I am excited, I kinda hyped myself up mentally for the last 6 days." We laughed. "I am scared but I did it already and I am doing it. I am nothing like my parents and I am glad I was able to see myself at work before this happened." She nodded.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Oh my gosh you are pregnant." I covered my mouth and she smiled.

"I am so fucking scared, I have to tell my parents. They haven't even met you. My dad is going to be excited. He been asking for a grandchild for years now, my mom... she is judgmental so who knows. I have you tell KeKe." She started stressing.

"Relax. We have time to figure this out." I looked at the guys and They was whooping Q ass. "When should we tell them?"

"When we are ready and right now I am not." I nodded. "Baby are you really happy?"