Chapter 35

Chris POV

I Woke up so I need at the sound my phone ringing.

" Christopher get the fucking phone!" Rain kicked me.

" hello?"

" yeah um... we at the trap and it's been some weird ass shit going on. I don't know what the fuck is going on but it's some shit going on!" E whispered.

" what do you mean bro?" I yawned. " what weird shit you talking about?"

" weirdest cars circling the block, these Niggas in this bitch spooked. I think they trying to raid our shit."

" just leave bro sneak out and leave. Dee and them there?"

"Nah just me and a couple of other Niggas is here, we was planning the drop for tomorrow and shit. Hold up." I heard the sound of Keys rattling. " bro I'm so fucking scared right now... I know these the feds bro. I feel like they been following me for the past week and my dumbass led them here. If I go to jail and my mom passes away..." he paused.

"E man don't think like that just get out of there. They ain't gone cause a scene is one leave. Just take everything out of your pockets and leave your gun in the trap and get into the car and go."

"Man."

"What's going on?"

"I'm on the phone with E."

"I am freaking the fuck out."

"Just relax."

Rain phone started ringing.

"Hello? What?! That's not true... she was just doing so good Auntie" she held her hand over her heart. "We are on our way!" She hopped up. "We have to go to the hospital, Haylee tried to kill herself and she is no responsive."

"Shit." I sighed.

I honestly couldn't give less shits but it matters to her so it matters to me in some type of way.

"I just hopped into my car I am finna pulled off and if anything happen just make sure my people good."

" E nothing is gonna happen to you and if you don't have nothing on you and they try to hit you with a charge it is not gonna stick. Just pull off and play stupid." I got dressed. "Stop being dramatic bitch."

"I don't know man... maybe I am just paranoid. Haylee said some shit about calling the cops and shit. Talking about she gone get me killed, she is trying to ruin my fucking life man."

Honestly Haley has been on a mission to mindfuck E and it has been working so when she told Rain she was in therapy it was a shook time me and I refused to believe it.

"We gone fix that problem bro, we not gone just sit back and continue to allow her to do what she do."

I looked at Rain.

Maybe it is time to put Haylee down. She has been fucking with our money and fucking with the twins mental. They already have a lot of shit going on at home so her adding her bullshit on top is lame as hell.