70

Rain POV

I knocked in Nijay's door.

"Coming!" She yelled and I heard other voices. "Oh hey." She hugged me.

"Hey." I walked in but she grabbed me.

"Come in, Chris and Tome and Chrissy is here." She warned me and I nodded.

"I been meaning to speak with him."

As much as I wanted to turn and run away I couldn't.

We made our way in the living room and they was talking and living and it's like soon as Tom'e saw me he shot down.

"Wussup Rainee." Chris shot me a head nod.

"Hey."

"Hey." Chrissy waved.

"Hey." We all looked at Tom'e and he was on his phone. "Tom'e I am sorry." I sighed and he just kept ignoring me.

"Bro we really gotta make that trip though." He looked at Chris and Chris sighed.

"Tom'e I know-"

"I thought you were done with me and our relationship? We don't even need to speak. It's was and is a waste time." He finally looked at me. "Have no more to spear for you."

"I get that but I just needed to better myself, it was never towards you."

"The love I had for you ran deep. I talked to you everyday." He expressed without emotions. "I am cool though."

"I swear it was about you."

"So how did I get involved? I understand you cutting him off but everybody else? No I don't understand. You just said fuck me."

"I just felt like I need to get away from him and everything that led back to him."

"How did I lead back to him?"

"You are his brother."

"Okay, none of our conversations were about him. You were the big sister k always wanted. I let you in and I told you shit even he didn't know. You made me comfortable just to leave and I asked you not to."

"Yes, I'll admit that."

"You don't have to admit anything. It's facts, then if anything you could communicated with me. I am calling you to check up on you and see how you day went like normal and I am blocked. I blamed myself , maybe I was too much for you or you thought something I said was offensive. That broke my heart."

Chris POV

I watch his mannerisms to make sure I was able to stop it before it got to far. Even though he was expressing himself nonchalantly the energy flow from his body just made me feel so sick.

"I- I don't know."

"You never do." He laughed softly "you never understand shit you do or say. You don't understand that most the shit you do effects the people who love you." I snapped and Chrissy laid her hand on his chest softly and he tensed up.

"Just breath Tom'e." She grabbed his attention. "Don't get upset." She whispered and he took a second.

"Rain I just don't understand. It's not your fault though because I have this thing where I love really hard and I take every type of relationship and friendship very seriously. I be become attached to everything, people, gifts, routine. I loved you enough to make you apart of my daily routine and you just said fuck me."

"It's not like that, I was overwhelmed and I made an impulsive decision."

"For four years? I worried about you every day of them four years and you ain't give not one fuck. I can not blame you for my quote unquote abandonment issues. You were very valuable to me, I thought you saw me how nobody else saw me and you made me feel like I was your little brother and you love me but it wasn't that. You tolerated me. That's fine." She shook her head.