Chapter 63

Chris POV

"I am not getting your name tattooed on me." Nijay laughed.

"You need too, show mfs who own this ass." I smack her butt and she splashed me with water.

right now we are all in the pool and everybody is just enjoying themselves. Drinking and Vibing just listening to music.

"When you put a ring on this finger then I'll tattoo this ass." She held up her left hand.

"I thought you didn't want to get married?" I asked and she laughed softly and shrugged.

"I don't know." She look me in my eyes. "You said you don't wanna get married and I don't wanna get a tattoo, so if we never get married I'll never get a tattoo."

"I wanna get married." I shrugged and she smiled.

"Really?" I laughed and nodded. "What changed your mind?"

"You."

"You just trying to get some pussy." I laughed.

" I am serious. I love you and I love the way that you are with Jazzy and I love that you love her as your own. You are definitely what I need in life." She kissed me and I could taste the liquor on her her tongue and the kiss became wild.

Bahia POV

"Look." Dee tapped me and I looked up and Chris and Nijay was swallowing eachother face.

"Whew." Was all I could say and he laughed and he pulled from the blunt and i looked at Rain and she was staring at Chris and I just turned away from them.

I honestly don't know how to feel about Rain. First she pull that shit at her house that day and then I apologized for her doings like always and even though I didn't want to I did because I really loved her and I couldn't live without her in a way. Then she blocks me on everything and disappears. I just don't care for her like I used to if at all... I mean it's been 4 years. To my surprise her and Nijay seem close.

"What you thinking about?" Dee pulled me in by my waist.

"I don't know, I am a little tipsy." I kissed him.

"Let's play a game." Mark shouted.

Rain was drunk I could tell. She does not play, when it's time to get drunk she gone get drunk. She is a either chill or really mean and this could go either way.

"What game?" Malika asked and she was floating and E watched her. "Never have a ever?"

"I don't care, let's just have fun." Mark shrugged and looked at Rain and she was in her own little world. "Get our mind off of certain shit." He rolled his eyes and Dee splashed rain with water and she snapped out of it.

"My bad, I was trying to hit Bahia." He lied. "Chris!" He yelled and they looked at us.

"Come on we playing a game." I motioned for them to come closer and Nijay grabbed her drink and we all huddled up.

"Never have I ever or truth or dare." Mark asked.

"Truth or dare." Rain shouted and he instantly look annoyed.