Chapter 16

Chris POV

I woke up and the sun damn near kilt a nigga.

I looked down and Rain head was on my chest. She looked at beautiful when the sunlight danced on her face.

It felt like someone was stabbing me in my fucking brain. I played in her hair and her eyes fluttered open and she instantly frowned up her face. She is not a morning person. If she gets woken up she will have an attitude for atleast like 30 min which she will just stay silent.

She got up and walked in the bathroom and threw a pill bottle to me. She hopped in the shower and I just decided to brush my teeth and go down stairs to start cooking for her. It literally only like 6 steps from downstairs to upstairs but this is a fire ass house.

After about 30 mins of letting her come to me, she walked in the kitchen and smiled.

"Good morning." I kissed her.

"Good morning Chris." She giggled.

"What you giggling for?" She bussed out in full blown laughter and I looked at her sideways.

" you should've seen you last night. You were too lit. I am talking bottle after bottle." I laughed.

" I don't remember shit from yesterday. Like shit at all like that whole day just never happened." She laughed softly.

"Me and your girlfriend got in a fight. Because she pull my hair and tried to sneak me so I beat her ass."

"Damn! I missed it."

"No you actually broke it up." She laughed. "Oh yeah on a serious note... Somebody followed us here and pulled out a gun on us and they said it's war." I sighed.

"Fuck man! Did they see where you lived?"

"I am not sure because once he said what he said he ran off. Then that's when I rush you into the room and came back out with my gun and he wasn't there." I nodded.

" listen either way he know you live here so you gonna have to be a A little... Matter fact a lot more careful. Especially since I don't know who it is." She nodded. "Did you see his face?"

"I saw that he had really long hair and he was light skin and he had green eyes. He was actually on the elevator with us but I never seen his full face because of his mask." He nodded.

I know exactly who it is. Miyomi sent her bitch ass brother down here. But the cool, It's time for a motherfucker to die. Trying to scare me and my girl Only got his ass killed.

I might spare his ass because he might not be in the streets but I can understand Trying to be a good big brother but Calling out war Ain't no fucking joke and I thought I'd show him that. So if his war it's war.

"Hey don't worry about it." She sighed."we'll figure it out later but right now I wanna talk to you about something I think the whole gang should do." She smiled and I laughed.

"What's that?"

"We should go on a vacation." I nodded. "Haylee and Mel should come too. I feel like we all need this just to come back together and have a great time with eachother."

"I don't really like them."

"Neither do I but I feel like this is why we need this. How is the kid gone be your god baby and you don't even like the mom?" I laughed.

"Simple I-"

"Shut the fuck up that is a rhetorical question. I just want everybody to get back to square one when we used to really enjoy each other's company. I miss my cousin/sister and I miss Melody. We just got to get to the root of our problems to understand how to fix them." I sighed. "Everything along the line, all secrets out."

"Honestly I'm down." I shrugged because she wasn't gonna let this go and I'll do anything to make her happy.

But if all our secret supposed to come out nobody would like each other and I'm talking about nobody. I mean I have no secrets but it's a lot of foul shit going on behind every body back and it's only one common denominator.

***

"Go get the nigga! We know where he stay right?"

"Yeah." Man Man nodded. "He stay with his baby mom." He started typing on his computer.

"OK so why we just sitting around I gave y'all an assignment and I need that shit don today!" Motherfuckers got up and started grabbing they gun.

"Bro I thought we was keeping a calm what dese niggas?" Dee asked and I sighed.

"Well he followed me and Rain home And pulled out a gun on us so all that keep calm go out the window." He frown up his face.

"Why the fuck he do that shit?"

"He spoke war." E laughed and started loading his gun. "No going back now."

"So let's give it to them." Dee spoke and they dapped eachother up.

"Let's do it." E smiled devilishly.

Everybody got up.

"Let go." We all loaded up and the truck. "Mask on! Hit make sure you pull out on the corner. His block is family friendly. Tim make sure when you go out ther gst the mom and kids in their cribs and make sure they get down." They nodded.

We pulled up and Tim hopped out and with his gun and he got every body in the house and it was time for action.

"Big man the door." He kicked in the door.

It was all these nigga in here and they all started bitching.

"Where Ace nigga?"

"They pointed to the back." And I walked to the back and kick in the door and the nigga was getting his dick suck by nigga. They was butt ass naked. They jumped up and cover they self with sheets.

"What the fuck?!" Dee yelled and I laughed.

"Y'all niggas man." I shook my head. "You want war nigga or you mad I slutted out your sister nigga."

He just stood there in fear and I shot rang off.

I look back and this nigga grabbed my gun and tried to take it.

"Aye nigga come on with that gay shit!" I shot his ass and he fell and I shot the other nigga in the face and shots started going off like crazy.

I walked in the room and all the niggas was dead and it was a car seat with a baby in it.

"I just knocked that nigga out he ain't dead." E passed me,

We all ran out the crib and hold onto the truck and speed off.

"What we gonna do about miyomi?"

"I am gone see what she knows." They all nodded.