Chapter 62.5

Chris POV

After the conversation that I had with Bahia I figured that I will fully commit to Nijay, no apologies. I love her and I do wanna give this a fair try. I wanna be all in. I know I can trust her, she has proven that I can trust her 1 million times already. I can't make Pay for the pain someone else caused.

I figured that I would ask her again, the right way this time.

I want to the nearest jewelry store which was actually very with was kolohe. I ended up getting her a little promise ring.

 I ended up getting her a little promise ring

"No, she staying with me." I grabbed Nijay arm and she looked at me.

She sighed.

"No I will just go with them. I don't feel like-"

"Nijay just stay."

"Y'all go I'll make him bring me." They nodded and they left. "What is it?" She turned to me.

"We need to talk."

" Christopher I am done with having the same conversation about the same shit. I am tired of being said, I'll take this vacation to get away. I was already upset that my sister couldn't make it and now it's just like so much shit going on between us this has not been enjoyable at all."

" that is why I need you to stay back. I talked to Bahia and she help me realize that I have a thing for feeling bad about being happy. Because I feel like I ruined a lot of peoples lives. That is not fair to me because I don't mean to and I am genuine with everything I do. I have to accept the fact that I am not perfect and I never will be but as long as I try my best and learn along the way. And once I accept the fact all my fuck ups won't mess with me as much." She sighed. " I want to be with you, I know I do. I see no future in her and I want no future with her. I am so sorry for making you feel the way that I made you feel. I need to stop bringing all of this negative ass energy into this relationship. This is my chance to fix my mistakes that I learn from them. That's what life is about. I am so sorry, can you please forgive me?" She nodded.

"Yes, Christopher I forgive you and I do not want to have to keep forgiving you for the same thing if you are getting what I'm saying. This is the last time and I do mean the last time that I want to go through this. " I nodded.

" okay so let me do this again," I pulled out the ring and I opened it and her face lit up. " with this promise ring, I promise to commit myself to you fully. I'm ready for anything. I'm down for anything. I want it to be about you and me from now on. I love you so much. When I'm with you there's no place that I would rather be. You are my safe space and I am okay with that. I am so comfortable with you and you make me feel so happy and like nothing else in the world even matters. You help me escape to a place where I can feel real happiness. That is why I would love you to be my girlfriend. I love you now I want to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" She wiped her face.

"Yes." She spoke softly and I slid the ring on her left ring finger and she looked at it. "This is beautiful." She stared at it and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, thank you so much. This is so- just- I love you." She kissed me and she took the lead and the kids became more passionate and more steamy. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and lifted her up and her legs wrapped around. My hands cups her exposed ass from her Dress rising up. "Mmm." She moaned and I carefully walked over to the bed and laid her down not breaking the kiss.

I broke the kiss and her eyes opened and spoke a language only I could understand.

I kissed her and she broke it and sat up a little and started to take of her dress and I helped her. She exposed her boobs and I never notice she her nipple piercing.

"I got them like a year ago." She laughed softly and pulled me back into a kiss.

My lips left her and she reached down and carefully pulled my shirt over my head.

I kissed down her neck and she hissed as soon as my lips hit her nipple.

"Ouu." She moaned softly and I continued my journey after showing her nipples some love and I kissed down her stomach and her breathing spiked the lower I got. I came face to face with her pussy and I pulled her panties to the side and started to slowly kiss around. Foreplay wasn't over until she begged for the dick.

So as I got a taste of her juices I couldn't stop myself from devouring her.

"Shit." He moaned. "Chris." I pushed her legs against her chest to give me of full view of her pussy. I slurped and locked and sucked her clit and she whimper lowly. I slid my finger in her pussy and she was so wet.

"You taste so good." I dived right back in.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Chr- I am going to come. Shit." She threw her head back and her body arched and I kept eating. "Fuck." She gripped the sheets and I used my tongue to clean her up.

I came up and I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her making her lips crash into mine.

"Mmm." She moaned against my lip. Her hand traveled to the rim of my pants and she unlinked my belt and unbuttoned my pants.

She wanted the dick so bad and that shit had me hard as fuck. It filled my ego.

I let my pants called to the floor and I could feel it ready to bust of up my briefs to the point it was uncomfortable.

I groaned feeling her hand wrapped around my dick as she pulled it out. She stroke me well kissing me. Sloppy tongue kiss.

"Fuck me."

"Move." I pushed her back on the bed and pushed her legs back and I rubbed my dick through her juices and slid in slowly. Her shit was so fucking tight. "Damn Nijay." I looked at her.

"Shit." I started off slowly. "Yes this shit feels so fucking good."

"Shit." I groaned and she grabbed my arms and i thrusted powerfully in her and her body jerked and she looked at me like I was fucking crazy.

"Ouu shit." She moaned and i repeated the stroke. "What the fuck?" She held on tighter and I kept the same motion and sped up and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

I watched my self go in and out and she started creaming on my dick.

"Look at that." She whimpered lowly.

"Fuck me." She moaned softly.

"How you want it baby?"

"Just like that."

"Just like this?" She nodded. "Talk to me baby."

"Yes, baby just like that." She looked me in my eye and I kissed her and she but my lip and I groaned at the pain and she gasped.

"I am gonna come."

"Come on this dick."

"I am gonna come on that dick." She moaned loudly. "Ouu fuck! Oh shit." She tightened up around my dick and I had to get up outta there.

Her body started to tremble and I nutted on the floor.

"Ou that pussy to good."

"Shit." She started breathing heavily. "Fuck."

"What the fuck?" We said in unison.