Chapter 6

Rain POV

"Stop playing." I yelled and pushed Chris out my way and got out. "Tryna trap me in this stupid ass car."

"Stop why are you doing all this?" He sighed.

"What you did was way to much and I don't know what you expect me to be doing?!" I walked in his house and he followed.

"Why are you trippin?" I stopped in my tracks.

"You shot the nigga for saying I was fat." He shrugged. "You can't be so careless."

"He shouldn't talk to like that. First you tell me stop hitting people now you saying don't shot people." I laughed because he is so fucked up.

"You are ridiculous." I laughed in disbelief.

"This is ridiculous." He put his gun on the table. "He alive but I bet he won't call nobody else fat and plus I had on a mask he ain't know it was me." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay what ever you say." I threw my my purse on the couch and plopped down and he sat infront of me.

"I apologize." He smiled and i straight faced him.

"Yeah that is not working this time." I looked through my phone at a picture to post from tonight.

" I looked through my phone at a picture to post from tonight

1,962 likes

IamRxin I see Rain in your forecast.

"You hear me talking to you?" Chris took my phone.

"No what you say?" I snatched my phone back. "Don't snatch shit from me." I stood up.

"You really this mad that I shot a nigga?"

"Yes I am mad that-"

"Oh than we mines we'll end the friendship here." I gasped. "I mean shit if you can't take that then i know for sure you wouldn't be able to handle coming in to my life style."

"Well fuck you." I grabbed my bag and my jacket and took the keys to Aunt June's car.

"Fuck you too." He shrugged.

"You asshole." I walked out the house and hopped in the car and pulled off.

***

" I don't give a fuck." I shrugged.

"He was just talking out of anger." Bahia sighed.

"I don't give a fuck."

"What happen anyway?" Haylee sat down on my bed.

"He was fighting some guy because the guy called me fat." I lied. " I told him I don't like that type of violence around me I don't like being involved in situations I'm not good in the type of environment. so I don't understand why he thought what he did would've been acceptable. And he was like since I can't handle that type of situation I won't be able to handle his lifestyle so we should stop being friends so if that's how he feel that's how he feel I don't give a fuck."